Sinful Temptations by -RisingAsh-

-RisingAsh-

(Quote: |Seven| Dare to be Daring)

Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony, Greed, Envy, Pride, and Lust, the Seven Deadly sins that a Christian must resist falling into temptation of

Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony, Greed, Envy, Pride, and Lust, the Seven Deadly sins that a Christian must resist falling into temptation of. But, anything can be bent with a little pressure and heat. When Chesney goes to California in search for an opportunity to become a published author, he goes through a series of unconventional circumstances and he ends up at "The Apartment."
At first, it doesn't seem too bad, it's just an apartment. But when it's revealed that it's shared with seven other men, that's when things get start to get a little shaky. When it's revealed that all the other men are gay, well that's when things reach a magnitude 10 earthquake. When temptation is literally around every corner for Chesney, he'll need a lot more than his scripture a day calendar.

*Updates Regularly*
*Disclaimer: There will be offensive language and thoughts in this story from opposite social view points. These thoughts are not the thoughts of the author and in no way should they be taken offensively. There is also very mature themes in this book, such as: Drug abuse, Bulimia, Prostitution, Abuse, Gang Activity, Alcohol, Sex, and, of course, Gay relationships. If this is not your cup of tea, kindly leave this story.*

A/N Are you guys really reading this right now?! If so you may be crazy, stop, and read this quickly, how did you resist the temptations of the deadly sins 😕
You'll love them all, I promise, but you might shed a few, in my case cause I'm such an emotional person, a lot tears along the way 😭 but the temptations are to great to resist 😏 Enjoy ^^ ~Awolf