Chapter 11 My Whole Story Revealed

I walk into the hallway with my head held high, people hisses words at me, but I simply ignore them. All in my mind is finding the marauders. I see them crouching behind a tree to sneak up to Severus Snape.

"POTTER!" I yelled. His head whips around and faces me. The rest of the marauder also turn to see what's going on.

" Well, Well. Look everyone its Miss. Stevens the person no one loves!" he said out loudly. People gather around to see what's going on.

"Yeah, I want EVERYONE to hear this," I said equaling his voice. The crowd thickens around us.

"I want my letter back," I said my voice steady.

"And why?" he said yawning.

"Because it belongs to me and I WANT IT BACK NOW!" I said loudly. He looks suprised, but doesnt lose his cool.

"You mean this," he said holding his letter.

"Yes!" I said breathing a sigh in relieve. I went to reach, but he jerks his hand upwards.

"Come on James, PLEASE give it to me," I said pleading a little bit.

"Maybe I should burn it, unless you shed a tear." he said. The crowd laughs and he eats it up, enjoying the fame he is getting.

"No!" I said forcefully.

"AND DO YOU KNOW WHY! BECAUSE ALL MY LIFE I DID IT FOR YOU!! " I pull my arm out and show everyone my arm.

"THIS!" I said shaking my arm in the air,"Is what you guys do to me everyday." I didnt know how  or why ,but I began telling about my wretched life. The crowd quiets down as they listen to me.  In the end of my story, I breathe forcefully in the chilly air. James looks shocked, Remus takes the paper out of his hand and gives it to me.

"Thank you," I said and I walk back to my dorm holding my head high.