The Lady Who Left

The Lady Who Left (Haverston Family Trilogy)

Author: greenwriter

Views: 551K

Votes: 27.8K

In a land not so far away, there lives a place that lives in the past...

The lady who left it...

Lady Cressida Belverst has always been judged as a walking scandal. Oh, how she tried in some rare occasions to be proper! Yet they never worked. She desires to find something the Town can never offer her: freedom and true love. She has had enough when her parents arranged her to be married to a man she barely knows. And so she will find a way out of the place that has kept away from modern civilization for centuries. But there is just one problem: no one has ever gotten out of the Town. Or so they think.

The lord who vowed to protect it...

Equally determined to not have her as a wife, Lord Calan Haverston takes the risk and helps Cressida, using his knowledge of the Town's secrets, one of which he learned the hard and painful way.

A new world...

Cressida manages to go to a completely different place, one she has only heard in stories and read in books, with hopes of finding what her heart has always longed for. But love, mystery and secrets will chase her and it will only be a matter of time before she realizes what her heart truly desires.

Next in the series:

The Lady who Stayed

The Lady who Sinned