The Run Away .

You managed to get out of Chres' grip . You made sure that you was quiet so that you wouldn't wake him up . You got your bag that you had packed before and got baby Sierra's too . You made your way to the car and pulled off . 

________________________________________________________

The Morning 

"*Yaws* Good morning Yn"-Chres said . 

No Response .

" Yn ? YN ! WHERE TF DID THIS GIRL GO ! "- Chres screamed 

Chres went to check if baby Sierra was there too but she wasn't .

With You 

"What room is it?"- You asked the front desk 

"That would be room 201 miss Yn"- The lady said 

"Oh thank you"- You smiled and took the key .

"No problem & you also have a very cute child"- The lady said over the desk .

"Thank you , her name is Sierra"- You smiled again looking at baby Sierra .

"Aw what a cute name. Have a good time staying at the hotel"- The lady said 

"Thank you"- You said and with that you walked off into the elevator .

When you got in the elevator , some buff , kinda dark skinned dude walked in too . He was just pure Sex ! He had a streak of his hair dyed a yellowy - blonde . You looked at him from the corner of your eye and you saw him kinda smirking , thats when the doors closed .

"Hey"- The boy said 

".. Hi"- You said kinda shyly 

"What floor are you going to ?"- He asked 

"I'm going to the 5th floor"- You said 

"Same"- He smiled , showing his dimples .

A/N: Dimples are a turn on for you ;) 

"Yeah"-You laughed a little.

"Hey , shouldn't you be with your boyfriend looking after your beautiful daughter ?"- He asked rubbing his chin and pressing the number 5 button .

"Nah , my bf is being an asshole so I kinda ran away from him . I just hopes that he doesn't find me"- You said looking a bit worried .

"Oh alright"- He said 

"Hey but .. Um what about you"- You asked , totally changing the subject .

"Um .. My mom kicked me out so I had to find a place to stay so I came to this hotel"- He said stepping out of the elevator , you following behind .

"Oh okay ... I'll see you around sometime ?"- You asked walking to room 201 

"Yeah sure ... Since we're neighbors haha"- He said walking to room 200