Confession .

"I-I.."- Was all you could say .

"I heard all that m-.."- Chres said as he got cut off by yf .

"GUYS , I FOUND HER !"- Yf said 

You and Chres followed Yf into a room . It was all the way on the top floor

Yall heard faint cries 

When yall saw her , she looked like she had been beaten . The sight was disgusting . She had scratches all over her face . When yall turned around , yall saw Prince and Bree standing there with smirks on their faces .

You had tears in your eyes .

"WHY ?"- You shouted 

" YOU SAID THAT YOU WOULDN'T HURT HER !"- Chres Screamed 

"Well we lied"- Prince&Bree said 

You took baby Sierra and walked straight past the two and got into the car with her .

"Shh baby don't cry . They are two horrible people . Karma will come back around"- You said as put her in her carseat .

Chres and Yf came down too . Chres wasn't talking to you .

"Is she okay ?"- Yf asked looking shocked because of the cuts and scratches .

"I think so , Imma take her to the doctors in the morning ."- You said as you held your head.

"Okay well then lets go"- Chres said 

When yall got home , you got baby Sierra in the bath . It wasn't easy because she kept on screaming about the cuts and scratches all over her body . Yf went home and decided to leave you and Chres alone . Chres was cleaning up the mess that he made the other night. You was soo tired after everything that had happened that night. When you was finished you put her in bed then took a shower to relax and to think . You never realized that you left the door opened so Chres came in too . You jumped when you saw that Chres was in the bathroom too .. Naked .

You walked straight past him and he sighed .

Chres took his shower too and came into your room .

"Listen , we have to talk"-Chres said looking at you dead serious. 

"What ?"- You shot back at him with attitude .

"I only had sex with her so that baby Sierra would be safe"- Chres said explaining .

"Mhmm"- You said as you rolled your eyes , looking in the other direction .

"I'm sorry baby but I just had to"- Chres said 

"Idc"- You said looking at him

"And you not so innocent yourself miss ."-Chres pointed out 

"W-what do you mean Chres?"- You asked a little nervously .

"You think that I didn't hear you and Prince"- Chres said walking up to you .