What Should Have Never Happened...Happened Chapter Seven

Copyright© 2013 Ezar Soeparman

All Rights Reserved,

What Should Have Never Happened...Happened.

© 2013, Ezar Soeparman ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher at: ezar96_soeparman@hotmail.com

A couple of days passed since that night Casey and I watched The Powerpuff Girls in my room and we've been hanging a lot more ever since. We're not together though; we're just back to the way we were before I let my emotions get the best of me that nearly ruined our friendship. I guess you can say that I was trying to come to terms with being stuck in the friend zone. My emotions though, they've been on a roller coaster ride, going from my happiest all the way low to my saddest, sometimes even my angriest emotion.

On a Sunday morning, the five of us were gathered chilling out on the living room couch watching the news. It wasn't exactly morning seeing as it was nearly half past eleven.

"Isn't there anything good on?" Carla groaned whilst cuddling closer to her boyfriend whom had spent the night here last night.

"Dude, just pick a channel already." Casey told my brother who was doing anything but clicking through the channels lazily.

"This is stupid. I'm going to Jolene's." Jason said, standing up on his feet and tossed the remote over to Nick who was asking for it.

"Who's Jolene?" I asked and narrowed my eyes at my brother.

"Do you remember Winston Dahl from college?" He asked and I nodded.

"She's his sister. We met up last week." He said.

"Isn't that a violation to a bro code or something?" Carla asked and Jason raised an eyebrow at her.

"What the hell have you been reading? But no, Winston is all good with it." He said whilst shaking his head.

"Are you guys dating?" I asked and he waved his hand at me.

"It's very new and I really like her but we'll see where it goes." Jason chuckled to himself whilst taking a potato chip before devouring it.

"Anyway, I'll see you losers later." Jason said whilst taking his shirt off the head of the couch and left.

"I hope she's as good as Jason made her to be." Carla said and Casey nodded his head.

"It's refreshing to see Jason so normal." Nick chimed in and we all nodded in agreement and silence fell upon the four of us.

Apparently I wasn't the only one who thought today was boring because my friends came over looking to have some fun.

But their visit was starting to be a handful because they kept overwhelming Casey with questions. Well, he didn't seem like he minded but I did. This was supposed to be my day with him until he goes to school tomorrow and becomes other people's Casey.

Casey and Kylie were starting to hit it off more than Greg and Caleb did with him. Who knew that Kylie and Casey have met before he left to New Zealand. I totally forgot about it. I wanted to laugh when Casey remembered her as the fat girl in elementary school.

Kylie and Casey seemed to be talking to each other for what felt like hours and I was left to be playing Mario Kart with Caleb.

"Hey guys, let's go do something together?" Greg pitched in suddenly.