What Should Have Never Happened...Happened. Chapter Ten

Copyright© 2013 Ezar Soeparman

All Rights Reserved.

What Should Have Never Happened...Happened.

© 2013, Ezar Soeparman ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher at: ezar96_soeparman@hotmail.com

The next day, Kylie and I made the decision to go to school after skipping it yesterday. Unlike Carla, we actually cared a lot for our grades and we couldn't risk not going just because it was a Friday. During my last class before lunchtime, I started to feel sick. I was perspiring and I felt very nauseous that I couldn't focus to take notes anymore. I didn't even try. From my desk I looked up at the clock to see how many more minutes did I have to endure until lunch break. Luckily I only had twenty minutes; I don't know what would become of me if I had to wait any longer.

As I waited for the twenty minutes to pass, I started to think and wonder why I was feeling so sick? I didn't eat anything unusual at breakfast today, or at dinner last night either, so food poisoning wasn't it. Then what was wrong with me? I put a hand to my stomach and it was at that moment where I remembered that I was pregnant and was probably getting morning sickness. But it's noon, I don't think you can get those at this time of the day. Or can you? I'll have to look that up later.

When the bell finally rang, I packed my stuff in my bag and got out of class as fast as I could. I may have rudely pushed a couple of innocent people a little too roughly, but having vomit in your mouth was just too gross to have in your mouth for too long.

I entered the nearest girl's lavatory and pushed open one of the stalls. I lifted the lid of the toilet and let the vomit I was holding in, all out. Once I was done, I reached for the handle and flushed it away before standing up and walked out. I turned on the tap of the faucet and took some water in my palm to wash the corners of my lips and rinse away the vomit taste that still lingered in my mouth. Once the vomit after taste was somewhat gone, I made sure to wash my hands with soap and dried them.

I threw the tissue into the bin and walked out of the bathroom. I bit my lip and pulled my phone out and started typing on it; can you experience morning sickness in the afternoon.

There were many sites that had uncertain answers, and as I browsed through them while on my way to the cafeteria, suddenly a voice startled me out of my focus and I turned around looking for the owner of the voice, and when I realized it was Casey, panicked surged through me and I quickly locked my phone and shoved it inside my pocket.

"Hi Casey!" I greeted in a squeaky voice.

He chuckled, "Are you alright Tay, I gave quite a scare there didn't I?"

"Yeah, you did..." I replied sheepishly and scratched the side of my head.

He chuckled again and I replied him with the same sheepish expression as before. As I was about to say something, he opened his mouth to speak as well.

"So..." We said in unison.

"S-sorry, what?" We said again.

I chuckled and quickly shook my head, "Never mind, you go first."

Casey chuckled, "So where did you and Kylie go yesterday?"

"Oh, well, we had to take a sudden trip to the doctors office." I chuckled as we turned a right and started walking straight to the cafeteria's entrance.