E I G H T

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

♚ "All that is Haram was made Haram for a very good reason. Stop trusting yourself and making yourself think yout heart can handle it - it cannot."

♚ "Hijab is the veil that has to be drawn over our body, our behviour and our speech."

♚ "If you are truly grateful for what you have then you won't get jealous for what other's have."

♚ "Oh Allah we ask You for knowledge that benefits; and for a heart that is humbled in devotion to You; and for a tongue busy with remembering You and expressing gratitide to You and for actions that are righteous and accepted by You, and for certainty(in You) that is genuine and true."

Ameen

♚ "No matter how many steps you take away from Allah, it still only takes one to get back."

♚ Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The Prophet (pbuh) said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 29

♚ "And when He(PBUH) was put in a position of authority over those who had wronged him, He(PBUH) always, always forgave.."

♚ "Dua will get you through the roughest times of your life, because it shifts your focus from the problem to the Problem Solver."

♚ "To Allah is your return, and He is over all things competent."

[Quran. Hud: Verse 4]

♚ "When you cannot make decision, make dua."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆