S I X

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

♚ Small girl asked her elder brother, what is love?
Brother replied, Love is when you steal my chocolate everyday from my bag and i still keep it there for you..

❤❤❤❤

♚ "Ya Allah, i ask for Your love, the love of those You love; and those actions that will make me beloved to You."

Ameen

♚ "Don't worry if someone gossips about you, they are replacing there bad deeds with their good deeds, so give them a smile and carry on, because the only thing that will matter on the Day of Judgement is how many good deeds you have, nothing else will matter on that day."

♚ "In this world you will surely lose something, make sure its not your connection with Allah."

♚ "Every child of Adam i.e. Every human sins excessively, but the best of all sinners are those who repent(sincerely)."

-Muhammad(PBUH)

♚ "And who can forgive sins except Allah."

[Quran. Surah al-Imran; Verse 135]

♚ "The beauty of the Quran is that you cannot change its messege, but it's messege can change you completely."

♚ Your sins are not greater than Allah's mercy.. Allah said "Indeed Allah forgive all sins"

[Quran. Surah az-Zumar; Verse 53]

♚ "A person may break your heart and damage your pride, but never ever give them the power to break your Imaan."

♚ "Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆