Chapter 25: This is my fault. **Last Chapter**

Chapter 25

“Shall I send them in sir?” She repeated.

“No,” I arose from the recliner. “I’ll go.”

Right when I was about to walk out the door Brianna’s innocent voice rang through my ears. “Harry?” she called out for me.

“Yes love?” I say rushing to her bedside. “Just give me like five minutes I’ll be right out.” I say to the nurse who was standing by the door.

“Sure.” She uttered leaving me Brianna and John alone.

“Dad may I ask if me and Harry have some alone time?” He nodded placing a kiss on his daughter’s forehead.

“Sure darling just holler if you need me.” He gave me a glace and a nod before exiting the room.

“What’s wrong babe?” I was a bit worried.

“There is something that’s been bugging me.” she heaved a sigh. 

“Me and you both.” I confess. What was bugging me was the fact that I haven’t made our relationship official yet.

“I-”She was cut off when the door swung open.

“Hey boo.” Jenessa said hauling in balloons, and a big teddy bear.

“Hey.” She replied back.

“Wait did I just disturb something?” She say’s while is looking back at me and then at Brie.

“No, well kind of.” Brianna admitted.

“I’m sorry I’ll leave you too alone to continue whatever you were doing till I rudely interrupted.” Jenessa said strolling towards the door. “Oh yeah and some management dude is in the lobby if you didn’t know.”

“Thanks I’ll be down there in a minute.”

“Management!” Brie divulged.

“Yeah management is here.” I say sitting on the hospital bed.

“Are they here because they found out?” She gulped; she was scared I could see it in her eyes.

“I don’t know but even if they did I wouldn’t care because I’m not going to let them manipulate me again.” I cupped her face in my hands. “You’re mine now, and no one is going to tear me away from you again.”

“Bu-” I stopped her talking when I grazed my thumb over her lip.

“I don’t want you worrying about any of this princess.”

Brianna pov

How could he tell me not worry about something like this? Management is here, and who knows what they will force Harry to do this time. Yes, I know he said that he wouldn’t let them manipulate him again, but he doesn’t realize the control management has on them. I couldn’t bare think of Harry leaving me again, if it hurt last time then image the second time. I’d be lying to myself if I told you that losing him was something I could handle.  I love Harry, and I’m afraid to lose him because my life got better since the day we reunited. I didn’t want to wake up one morning and realize that he was gone, and planned on never returning.

Harry’s warm hand moved to my neck as the other one stayed put against my cheek. I loved when he was this gentle with me. It made me feel special and loved. His affectionate green eyes stayed adhesive with mine. A few times he stole glance towards my lips, but immediately snapped them back to me.

“Brianna?” He whispered. I hummed in response, while still looking into those memorizing green eyes of his. “Do you know how much you mean to me?” When I didn’t reply he continued.” I fall in love with you just thinking about you, remembering all the memories we've made... falling in love for the first time, our first kiss, saying our first "I love you's", and finding more to love about each other every day. Whenever I think about all the wonderful things that lie ahead of us, I fall totally and completely in love with you all over again. You never were supposed to mean so much to me; I was never supposed to fall as hard as I did for you. But you know what I did and I’m not ashamed to say it because it’s the truth, that’s what keeps me holding on because it hurts like hell to ever think of letting you go.”