Chapter 8

(A/N): Hello! Just before you start, I published a little author notes and updates "book" so you guys will know what's going on! Feel free to ask any questions or make requests! Okay, on with the story!
_______________________________
Eren's POV
Mason, (y/n)'s now ex-boyfriend, had just walked into her hospital room. I felt a deep anger and hatred towards him for breaking (y/n)'s heart. It pissed me off to no end. The worst part is, he didn't even looked all that worried about her! I stood up from her bedside and stared directly at Mason.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I growled.

"I'm here to check on (y/n) idiot." Mason whispered back. It seemed like he cared a little about her. He didn't want to wake her. I left her side and took Mason right outside her room. This was my time to tell him what I thought.

"Did you know how much you hurt (y/n)?" I hissed. He looked rather surprised.

"What do you mean? She's tough! She wouldn't care if I left her." He argued.

"She would! (Y/n) was sobbing after you walked out of her apartment! She was crying for quite some time after you left!"

"Bull! She never cries! She's gotta tough spirit and doesn't get upset over crap like this!" We both began to raise our voice, but fortunately a nurse told us to quiet down. We did and sat in the chairs by (y/n)'s room in silence. There was a dark aura surrounding around us. Who knows how long we sat next to each other absolutely hating our guts. I couldn't stand it any more and went into (y/n)'s and took my place by her side holding her hand. She was still sleeping peacefully. I hope she isn't in a lot of pain... From what I could see, she scraped her arms as face, she broke her leg, and have a couple cuts along her neck. Her breathing was slightly shallow, but her heart rate was normal. I was just glad to know that she was going to make it. I began to feel tired and placed my head next to her right leg. My eyes grew heavy as I realized it was almost one in the morning. The world grew darker as I fell asleep holding (y/n)'s hand.
_______________________________
Your POV
I slowly woke up, barely lifting my left arm to rub my eyes. My arms were incredibly sore and stung slightly on the scrapes and scratches. I heard a heart monitor attached to me and felt something on my right. I sleepily looked down and was quite surprised to see what I did. I saw Eren sound asleep with his hand in mine. My cheeks became warm as I thought how long he's been here. I looked around the hospital room. It was rather small and it only had one large window. There was only one bed, so I had the room all to myself. There was a small table to my right in the corner of the room and a bunch of chairs scattered.

I glanced down at my body. My right arm had a few bandages wrapped around it lightly covered with blood. My left leg was completely numb as well as my hip. My leg was also in an extremely thick cast. I looked at a clock on the wall: 4:30am. Well, yesterday and this morning were officially the worst days ever. I shifted me position in the bed as much as I could trying to not wake up Eren. I was unsuccessful... He stirred slightly and rubbed his eyes with his free hand. Once they were open, I saw his stunning turquoise eyes, sleepy, but beautiful. His eyes were then filled with joy to see me awake.

"Y-You're up!" He nearly squealed like a little girl. I saw a small tear form in his left eye. "I was so worried!"

"Really?" My voice was hoarse and rough. My throat was killing me. Probably from my massive cuss fest yesterday.

"Yeah, extremely." Eren seemed worried under his joyful smile. I felt my cheeks grow warm and I saw him chuckle.

"What?"

"You're-" He stopped what he was saying as if he would get in trouble for saying or something.

"What?" I pleaded.