Pervert gross

BLAKE'S POV

I WAS ABOUT TO MAKE MY DAMN MOVE WITH HER UUUGH!!!!! Serious why do I have to suffer, I'm just trying to get this over with. Once she leaves I drop the towel and appear in shorts and walk downstairs to the fridge, I look at the fridge and feel so hurt... My heart feels like it got put in a blender and grinded into small shreds, divorce papers are on the fridge door, Angel signed them. I being a self centered cunt yanked the divorce papers, and put them in the shredder. GR!!!!

Angels POV

I go to my room and get a big t shirt my mom gave me and put it on, I get underwear and slip the on and walk downstairs and see Blake shredding the divorce papers. NOOOOOOOOO!!!! My god, what has he done, Any who. I walk to the couch and sit down to turn on the tv to the news. "Hello everybody, good afternoon, you are watching CBS news at 3... Today we have a special celebration to Joey Littleton, father of Angel Littleton and Devin Littleton-" I was so excited about the news I continued to listen "Joey has earned a official award and upgraded to become a record labeled man. Now he can make more stars! Chuck going to you." Kelly Swanson smiles brightly.

"Thank you Kelly, we are here at the front yard of the Littletons residence, about to see the wonderful-" I paused the tv when Blake sat next to me, his face beet red. And I continued it "The wonderful Ms.Littleton." Then the doorbell rung. HOLY FUCK!!! I ran to the door, it was Chuck from the news!"Hello Angel how do you feel about your father making more perfect celebrities?" And I hopped up and down feeling good. "I am just blown away by this! It's so great!" I smiled so bright I notice that I was on the news. I blush beet red.

"There you have it the daughter of Joey Littleton, back to you Kelly." then they left. Best day of my life.

I walk back inside and lock the front door and hop up and down but catches Blake's eyes looking at me, his face still beet red. He walk towards me, I walk back and reach the wall, oh shit. He pins me to the wall "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?! THE DIVORCE PAPERS?! SERIOUSLY?!" His face too close I close my eyes, he was hurting my wrists! I open my eyes which were watering by the time I open them my wrists were bleeding. He looks at his hands which were covered in warm blood, he let go. My wrists were slowly gushing out blood, and I fell to the floor "Room getting darker..." I started going quiet and I was out cold.

Jason POV

I wanted to visit Angel so I went to her house and unlocked the door with a spare key she gave me when we were best friends. The door was sorta rough to open, I found blood tracing by the door and when it was fully open there was a medium sized puddle of blood tracing behind the door, I look behind the door and see Angel laying on the floor, her wrists bleeding.

"Angel!" I got to my knees and looked at her grabbing bandage cloths from the drawer and wrapping it around her wrists to stop her from bleeding out.