Worst night information

Chapter 3

BLAKES POV

So I probably haven't told her but I can't, I can't ruin my reputation with- HER

ANGELA POV

Worst day ever... "Hey honey... We have some news you might not like.." my dad twiddling his thumbs. "Well sweet heart.. You and Blake are having an arranged marriage so now he moved here.." My mother said while grabbing Blake's suit case and bringing it to MY room. "Wait mom! Why are you bringing it to my room?! He isn't sleeping there!" I set my stuff down and walked to my dad and sat next to him. "Look sweetie he's having to, we agreed to it." She continues going upstairs and unpacked his stuff.

9:00 PM

I walk to my room upstairs and see Blake laying in the bed playing his phone. "Get off." He glances at me as soon as he hears me. But I lay next to him anyways BUT a little far away. "Hey come on its not that bad I mean it's-" I has to cut him off. "No it's bad! I- I.." Yeah btw I like him a bit.. He grasped my hand gently and brung me off the bed and near a wall as he pinned me towards it and put his hands on my waist but locked the door. He leans closer to me and kisses my neck gently and I let out a small moan.

I never felt this way before. He continues to move upwards exploring my upper body and reaches my breasts but he takes of his shirt

"Hey I better take a shower before bed" I smile and walk to my bathroom and turn on the shower of my new home instead of my dorm with josh.

Now for the record I would literally never go that far with Blake, even though he might be my forced fiancée, I still wouldn't even dare do anything with that cold, heartless, arrogant ass, jock.

I waited for my shower to go warm but when it does I take off my clothes and hop in as my legs begin burning from a fucking cut on my leg causes by shaving unsafely.

"Angel hurry up!" I heard a male voice holler from the hallway which apparently was Blake at the door of the bathroom. I peek around the curtain of the shower and see Blake wrapped tightly in a towel the waist down to the shin, in a-odd position. "You really don't need to come in here dude, your really not my husband yet." I grab a towel and turn off the shower but once I turn around his hands are on my waist, how dare he?! Like seriously is he a rapist or somethin'? This is real odd of him.

Okay seriously this might be a little harsh but I shove his arrogant ass "Don't you ever touch me!!" I storm out of the bathroom leaving him alone... I feel like a self centered bitch.

----------------

Vote and comment!!!!!!!