Chapter 2

What will i do in school? It's in a couple hours. Argh, I need to get ready, I don't know how it's going to be without Aiden... We would eat lunch together, have every class together, everything together. Nothing will be the same now. I can't think about this now, I need to get ready.

~An hour passes~

"DELILAH GET DOWN HERE NOW!" "A-alright...," I said in a low voice, I can't speak loud to Derek, he will hit the both of us. My mother and I. My mother is a beautiful mid-thirty year old woman, the best of them all. I love my mother, but I don't understand why is she even with this pig, Derek. I slowly walk down the stairs, gripping the hand rail, knowing what will happen soon. All of a sudden I feel a tight grip on my wrist pulling me down the last few steps of stairs. "Why isn't my breakfast made? You think the food is going to cook itself? Is it magically going to appear on my plate?" Derek said in an angry tone, his face turning red from all his anger. I fly to the fridge, gets something to make, "I'm going to be late if i do this Derek..." I said quickly. "Mhm," he nods his head at the direction of the stove. I hate him, why do I stay here? I quickly make him a couple waffles, and toss him the plate, I run out the door, and run to the bus stop. Im going to be late, again. If Aiden was here, I would never be late. Great now I will have to be in the back of the bus, with Ashley, and Gregory.