Make You Stay

*one year later*
Cameron's pov
Well just two months ago I asked Rebecca if she would marry me, and she said yes. I tried to get back y/n but she would say no because I broke her heart bad, so I started dating Rebecca. But Jc told me something he said that he has feelings for y/n, and I said dude that is just wrong. Jc told me that they aren't really brother and sister. She had to be taken from her real parents, but she doesn't know so Jc is going to tell her tonight and he'll ask her out. Well I hope everything goes well.
Jc's pov
Ok so tonight I'm going to ask y/n out, and I hope that she says yes. *later that night*
So y/n please listen. Ok what is it? Ok so y/n I'm not your real brother and my parents aren't your parents. You are a real princess but your parents had to give you to someone, so they wanted my parents to take you. Wow that makes so much since. Wait what? Yeah Jc I don't look like them or you and let me guess you only told me this because you want me to go out with you? Yeah so do you want to go out with me or no? I would love too. So how about this Saturday we go out? Sure Jc that sounds great, but after the date can we please go somewhere so I can see what my powers do? Yeah we can. Thanks Jc  your welcome.