Does he still love me

(That's the outfit y/n is wearing today)
*one month later*
Y/n pov
I've been in the studio a lot since Cameron and me have broken up and I have a lot of songs coming out. Well its true I have a new album coming out on October 9th it's called "revival" (just act like y/n made the album). As I was looking on Instagram I saw a picture of Cameron and a girl kissing so I grabbed a pen a paper and started writing a song and called it "The Heart Wants What It Wants" (again act like y/n sings the song). After that I want to the studio hey girl what are you doing here? Hey Stacy (my manager) I just wrote a new song and I really want to record it. Sure thing just let me tell the guys that your here. Ok *after recording the song* so what do you think y/n do you like the music? I love it, when do you think we can release it? How about July 24th? That sounds great well guys I have to go. *at Starbucks* Hey Hannah.Oh hey y/n i was just about to text you and ask where you were. Oh well now you don't, did you already ordered? Yep I Ordered for both of us. Aww thanks, you know that you didn't have to do that. Well I wanted to. So did you see about Cameron and that girl? Yeah I did. I'm so sorry y/n. You don't have to be sorry it just wasn't meant to be plus I'm going to move on. I'm so happy for you.