The Thief Who Stole The Alpha's Heart

~~Katherine~~

Look, I'm a thief. Best get that part over with. There are two reactions to this. Number one being, "No may! Your lying." Or "I better go tell the police!" Not that I really tell anybody. 

Everybody has their own way of living. I have no college money and my family bailed on me. Stealing is my way of getting things. Besides, you can just buy more stuff right?

Anyway, currently, I was sitting outside behind some bushes. The shadows skillfully hid me. My blonde hair tucked into a sloppy ponytail. No, if your going to ask, I did not dress in black or wear a ski mask. I'm pretty sure thats only in movies.

Instead, I wore a dull blue t-shirt and simple blue jeans with dirty white sneakers.

I watched the couple walk out the door. The woman laughing, "So, where are we going to eat?" She asked. 

The man sent her a teasing smile. "Some place." He locked the door and they got into the car. The enigine purred to life. They manuvered out of the driveway. Now is my chance.

Still crouched, I slunk to the front door. I pulled a knarled bobby pin from my back pocket. I inserted the pin into the key hole, jingling it around. I had it unlocked in mere seconds. A new record for me.

I walked in, my hand on the wall, searching for the light switch. I found it and flicked the lights on. 

Wow. This house was beautiful. I took a few steps. The glass kitchen table gleemed, newly polished. The tile were the whitest white I've ever seen. I could see the living room from here. That was equally beautiful. A large flat screen TV practically screamed, "Rich!" The couch was large and L-shaped. I looked to my left, the kitchen all white except the fridge, stove, and microwave which was silver. I immediately walked to the cabinets, gathering all non-parishable foods. I put them all in my ratty looking black bag. Then moved on to the living room.

Not much I could take from there. But I did hit the jackpot when I found an I-pod and a laptop. I was just putting them in the already full back when I heard the front door open. "Just a second honey! I left the checks!" He called. "Why are the lights on?" I heard him mutter. I smashed myself against a wall, my heart racing. 

I'm probably the worst thief in history.

I heard his shoes click against the kitchen tiles. I scanned my surroundings quickly, looking for an escape. 

The good news, I saw a window big enough that I could fit through.

The bad news, I had to run in his path to get to it.

Just great.

That was sarcasm. Just so ya' know.

**Okay, so what did you guys think?! Tell me in the comments! Thanks! Also, vote, comment, and keep reading! Love you guys.*