T w e n t y - N i n e

I want to know how many people read these types of things :/ I would like to first apologize on not updating like I was supposed to yesterday :(

I just figured, hey why not be sweet and try to make a difference on people? I don't know if it worked but I sure hope it did. I want to let people know that they are never truly alone. And that things will look up for them.

Anyways, here's the update as promised. Enjoy.

Scorpio ended up ignoring me for the rest of the day. No matter what I did, he would turn away from me. Part of me thought he was acting like a small child. I mean the silent treatment? Is he for real? I said I was sorry and I truly mean it. Should I tape his drawing? Ugh I'm being cold hearted.

'I just want him to talk to me again. I miss his sarcastic comments.' I thought to myself.

Yet all I got was silence. Here I was on the bus on my way home. I felt horrible honestly. And I knew I should feel this way. Taurus had been trying to get me to think of happier things. I told him because I needed a friend to talk too. He was here and he was my friend.

"Come on Pisces. Stop worrying. It was just an accident." He said trying to cheer me up. It wasn't working though. Of course it wouldn't work. Only Scorpio could make it better for me. All he had to do was talk to me.

"But was it Tar?" I questioned him but was I really asking myself? Did I mean to rip his drawing? Of course I didn't mean too. But what else did I expect to happen when I started tugging on the paper? Paper isn't indestructible and I knew that. All of these thoughts just made me feel even worse.

"No. It wasn't on purpose. It was a mistake and we are all human. We all make mistakes. Some learn and some don't. Scorpio will forget it eventually." Tar said calmly.

I looked up at him with tears forming in my eyes. I couldn't help it. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I was being strong for far too long. I've held back these tears all day.

"He said the drawing was for a sick friend." I cried. Hot tears constantly slid down my cheeks.

"Hey, it's okay Pi. What was the drawing?" He asked.

"It was a rose. It reminded me of me and Scorpio's friendly relationship. Except the rose would have needed thorns." I replied sadly.

"Hey now. Don't expect to plant a rose garden without any thorns." He whispered.

I looked up and stared into his eyes before finally looking away. I watched the trees and different neighborhoods pass me as we drove away. It was all going by too fast and it were beginning to make me slightly dizzy.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"I don't really know." I replied back.

Don't expect to plant a rose garden without any thorns? Was that supposed to symbolize the relationship Scorpio and I share? Of course it was. I said so myself earlier. The rose symbolized the friendliness and the beauty of it. But it also symbolized how fragile it was too. The thorns symbolized the broken egg shells that I constantly had to walk on around him. It also symbolized the walls Scorpio had built up.

"I just wish I had a rose with no thorns." I whispered. Taurus placed his hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

"We all wish that. But sometimes in life, you have to take what you get and accept it for how it is. Make no changes and learn to love it for what it brings you." He said softly.

Maybe he was right. But it still hurts deep in my heart.

Short chappie here. Sorry about that. I promise there is more to come! So yay for that!

Poor Pisces or shame on Pisces? What do you think?I'm iffy about it really.

Hope you guys liked the chapter and thank you for the votes, reads and comments!