Already Dead (a Supernatural fan fiction)

So this is a Supernatural fan fiction (obviously). This is probably gonna be the end of season 3, beginning of season four season 4, or around there. With the whole Lilith and Lucifer problem and stuff like that. Maybe Gabriel, because I can’t get enough of him :D.  Just a regular ghost hunting without the girlfriend dying and the dad missing or already dead, that’s all this is.  I’m practically making my own episode. I looked up American Folklore for a story but gave up and made up a new one.

The beginning my sound very stupid, but when that gets over it will be in Miranda’s point of view (That’s were Sam and Dean come in). So like an episode, but in Miranda’s point of view, so remember that.

Peoria, Illinois

Six months ago

Carmen was on the brim of crying. The girl was chasing her and she had no choice but to hide. She didn’t know why people liked to pick on her. Because she was small, maybe, or because she didn’t fit in.

She was outnumbered. She didn’t want to think.  She’s not even supposed to be alive. Carmen knew, or thought that she was dead. How is it possible?

She could hear her after her. Her heart rate sped up, and she didn’t know what to do. She was trapped. The closet she had chosen wasn’t her best choice, and she was bound to find her soon, but considering that her old classmate was chasing her, she didn’t have time to think. She could hear their footsteps right behind her. There was laughter involved and a bit of yelling.

Her heart literally raced when the closet door opened. She had found her.

“What do you want from me!” she screamed in terror. “Just leave me alone!”

She huddled in a corner and watched as Raleigh stepped towards her. It didn’t look like Raleigh anymore, but she was still recognizable. She had dead pale skin and cuts still on her. The blood didn’t even look dried.

I went to that funeral. I saw her body with my own eyes. She was dead.

Carmen did her best to fight back, but soon she was overpowered. She didn’t have energy and gave up. She didn’t care anymore; she just wanted it over right that second.

That’s when she blacked out.

Present time

Still 

Peoria, Illinois

“Are you sure there’s something in here?” a man asked. I didn’t know who he was, but I didn’t really know a lot of people in this town. He looked about in his twenties. He had long brown hair that fell in his eyes, eyes that matched his hair I didn’t focus on how cute he was, but you wouldn’t blame me because I was too busy trying to hide.

Somebody else was with him. They didn’t really look like each other, actually, because this one was dirty blonde or not even blonde, a light brown maybe, with green eyes, and about one head shorter, but despite that, he looked older.

I wasn’t sure whom I was running from, or what I was running from, but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t these two. But the reason I didn’t ask for help from the two guys and make a spectacle considering they had guns in their hands.