Chapter Four

In between the orange buildings of Florence the white Porsche Cerrera GT was nothing more than a blur to the eye of a person. The sped of the car made Stefen feel like he was running away faster, but as he knew running away wasn't the thing to do. Fast or not. He still pushed his foot faster on the gas as he moved deeper into the town, without any consideration of anyone else. The red traffic light was the only thing that made Stefen stop, as the brake was sharply applied the car spun and was out of control, in one quick moment Stefen pulled on the handbrake and the car stopped sharply in front of the traffic light.

People who was walking stopped to look and see who was in the car, but its blacked out windows gave them no clue. Stefen pulled his head to the side to look up and see a large group trying to look into the car. His body was in shock but it was his head that made him worry more. The noise of a knock on the window brought Stefen back into reality. Looking down at him from outside of the car, was young woman in her early twenties. Her short brown hair and green eyes looked familiar to the Prince but he couldn't remember. Before he knew it she walked over to the drivers door, and he opened to window to speak to her.

"Well Well Stefen. You look like crap." The brown haired woman said with a smile on her face. She popped her head into the car and kissed the prince on the cheek. It was as if a light turned on in Stefens head and he knew who the woman was, Kate Della Rotta was the bastard daughter of a Brittish Noble, and as of her bastard status she didn't have a title and didn't care for one. Kate opened the door of the car and unbuckled the seat belt. " Stefen you cant drive like this, common I will help you."

Kate managed to lift Stefen out of the seat and with the help of a by stander managed to get him into the passenger seat. Once the belt was around Stefen and the by stander who helped was thanked Kate made her way to the drivers seat. It took her a while to stop looking at all the gadgets and the fine Italian leather interior. She turned the key and started the engine. It started to gently pure and with the slight touch on the peddle it started to roar.

"You do know how to drive dont you?" Steffen asked worried for himself but more for his car. He was still in shock but was okay. " You know I am properly fine to drive.:" Stefen said ttying to convince Kate and properly himself.

Kate looked at him with raised eye brows. "Stefen do you think I am stupid?" She replied with a smile.

"Do you really want me to answer that?" Stefen replied trying to keep a straight face and not to laugh. Kate pulled a shocked face and whacked his arm. "I am offended." She replied smiling, with a slite blush of her cheeks. The flirted had started.

Kate slowly pulled away from the curb, where the car had somehow landed up. Her head straining to look over the steering wheel, so she not to hit anything. Once cleared she shifted into an upper gear and sped around the corner. "Where you taking me?" Stefen asked while looking up from his iPhone, that he had retrieved from the floor where it had landed after the accident.

"I am taking back to the Palace." Kate said while shiffing up a gear, she was still getting used to the controls of the beast she was driving.

'No dont take me back, I am not in the mood." Stefen said in a slightly irritated tone. "Why don't we go back to yours?"

Kate blushed at the idea of Stefen suggesting that. "Yeah course." In a quick movement Kate span the steering wheel and did a U-Turn at speed. After the screaming of the wheels had stopped and gears had been shifted Stefen looked at Kate in surprise. "Can you take a little more care with my care please." Stefen said with a smile.

"I am taking the same amount of care as you would." She replied. They just couldn't stop flirting. She looked at him, wanting to see his reaction to that comment. His Prince Charming smile came up. That was the smile that got all the girls he had ever got with, the smile that would make any girl's heart flutter.

Before he could think of anything to reply with that, the car came to a abrupt halt outside a small block of traditional Tuscan flats. Kate unbuckled her belt and opened the door. It seamed that they had arrived at Kates apartment.