Beyond the Brick Wall

"Hi there. I want to kill myself. You think I should?

P.S. If no one answers this by tomorrow, I'm sure to commit suicide.

-J.

P.S.S. Return this in the tiny slit you found it in… so I could find it.

P.S.S.S. Don't tell anyone okay?"

        I quickly scribbled on the paper.

'NO! You have much, much more to live for. I'm paying attention to you now, right? Don't kill yourself. Love… call me R… for Romeo ;)'

Zoey had no idea what problem she got herself in.

Her life started falling apart once Xavier left her.

So one day, just before she lost all her hope, she put her life in the hands of a stranger. She jot down her decision on a small note, asking if she should end it.

Xavier left his best friend. He left her for his own benefit, not thinking about her at all. The only time he realized this, it was too late, she had gone and left him already.

So when he found a note from a stranger telling him that she wanted to kill herself, he had this urge to help her, guide her back on track to her life as he failed to do for Zoey. He told her that he'd always be there for her.

They never knew, even just slowly, that their broken heart was being sewn back together.

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

Hello fellow Wattpadders! We're a group of 6 awesome samba pandas and we came up with this.

Hope you enjoy the short description while the prologue is being made!

Fan, vote, comment pretty please? 

<3 Holly

^^ And Caitlin! :( Holllllyyy.