chapter 8

Harry's pov

Me and naill head back to the house. When we get there we both see violet on the ground. We both run over to her. There is blood everywhere. I pick her up in my arms. " violet wake up. " I say. She is still not moving. " Violet please. " I say. I bring her into the house. I wrap up the stab wounds. I set her onto the couch, hoping that she wakes up. " you can't be dead, you weren't stabed in the heart. " I say. Niall walks over and sits down next to me. " If she doesn't wake up, atleast all of her pain will be gone. " Niall says. " You're right, but I can't live without her, I was lonely and when I met her, she changed me. " I say. " I know. " Niall says. I look down at her, I really wish she was hear. I can't believe they did this to her, the were here family. 

Louis pov

Me and markus are heading back home. I look over at him and he has a guilty look on his face. I start to feel terrible for what I did. I killed the girl I loved for so many years. I can't believe I did this. I miss her so much. I wish none of this happened and she was still a human. Her being my mate forever. I can't believe I did that, I hate my delf so much for what I did. I will never forgive myself for what I did for as long as I live. She is dead, all because of me. We both make it back. Markus heads into his home. Everyone comes running over to me. " is she dead. " Someone asks. I nod my head yes. Instead of being happy everyone has a sad look on their face. Even though she became a vampire, she was still family no matter what she became. I head down to the lake still angry at what I did. I should of still loved her for what she was, she was right, I did say I would love her no matter what she was. I grab out the necklace I gave her. It brings back memories of when I gave it to her.

Memory

Me and violet are down by the lake watching the sunset. " violet, I have something to give to you. " I say. " what. " She asks. I grab out a necklace I made for her. " oh my god, I love it. " She says with tears coming from her eyes. I put it around her neck. She looks at me giving me a smile. " Thanks louis. " Violet says. " Your welcome. " I say. I lean in and kiss her, she kisses me back. 

End of flash back

I feel tears comming down my face from the memory of that day. I put the necklace in my pocket and head into my home. 

Harry's pov

It has been days since this happened and she hasn't woken up. I think she really is dead. I walk over to the couch hoping this will work. I dig my fangs into her and put some of my venom inside of her. When I' done I wait for her to wake up. She is still lying on the couch lifeless. I lay my head down, crying. I can't believe she is gone. I really liked her so much. Niall walks over and pats me on the back. " I'm sorry mate. " Niall says. We take her body outside and barry it in the ground. I put flowers on her grave and walk back into the house. I will never forget about her. I will always love her. She will be in my heart forever.