chapter 3

I'm up in a tree still crying. I grab out one of my knives, I'm about to kill myself but someone tackles me to the ground. They take the knife away from me. I look over and it's harry. " give me the knife back, I don't want to live like this. " I say. " I'm not gonna let you kill yourself. " Harry says. " I'm already dead. " I shout at him. I sit down on the ground crying. He sits down next to me. " I'm sorry, I know how you feel, I was in the same place as you when this happened to me, I lost the people that I love. " Harry says. I pull out a necklace that louis gave me last year. More tears are forming in my eyes. I wish this never happened to me. I just want things to be the way they used to be. I start to get tired. I climb up a tree and go to sleep. 

The next day I'm really hungry but there is no way that i'm going to drink blood. I look down at harry and he has packets of blood. " You hungry. " He asks. " yeah, but I'm not drinking blood. " I say. " that's what you eat now. " Harry says. I jump out of the tree. I grab the pack from harry. I take a sip of it, and it's pretty good. I drink more of it. I finish the pack and I'm still hungry. " I'm still hungry. " I say. " I'll go get more packs. " Harry says. When harry is gone I decide to go back to my home. When I get there. They notice me and they get out their bows pointing them at me, some turn into wolves growling at me. " guys, it's me, violet. " I say. I see my family and louis walking over to me. " Violet, you should go. " Mother says. " Mother please, I didn't choose this. " I say crying. " Leave, and never come back. " Louis says. " You're my family, all that I have. I'm still the same violet you guys knew. " I say. " leave. " louis says. I feel tears coming. " fine. " I say. I take off the bracelet my mother made me when I was 10 years old. I throw it on the ground. " you can have it back, I don't need it anymore. " I say. I also take off the necklace louis gave me. " you can have this back. " I say handing it to him. I walk away from my home, the place that I grew up at. I feel so lost now. I head back, and harry runs over to me. " where were you. " Harry asks. " dealing with family. " I say starting to cry. He pulls me into a hug. " I'm so sorry. " Harry says. He hands me a pack of blood. " this will make you feel better. " Harry says. I drink the blood really fast. " you feel any better. " Harry asks. " a little. " I say. " You should follow me. " Harry says. I follow him in the woods. An hour later we make it to a gate. " where does this lead to. " I ask. " out of the woods. " Harry says. I back away scared. " I've never left the woods. " I say. " don't worry it's gonna be fine. " Harry says. We go through the gate, after about fifteen minutes we make it out of the forest. There are a bunch of big buildings everywhere. Harry shows me where he lives. It's a really big mansion. I walk inside and there is another person in here. I'm grabbing out my knife. " don't worry violet, he isn't like the other two you saw in the forest, they were liam, and zayn, zayn is the one that turned you into a vampire. This is niall. " Harry says. " Nice to meet you, it's violet right. " Niall asks. " yeah, how did you know. " I ask. " Harry told me about you. " Niall says. " I'm getting tired, is there anywhere I can sleep. " I ask. " yeah. " Harry says.  I follow harry up to a room. When he leaves the room I grab out another spare knife. I open the window and jump out. I run away heading to the forest. It's dark out so I go looking for the two vampires that turned me into one.