Bonus Number Two

A/n  I GOT A NEW IDEA AND I'M WRITING IT. This is gonna be the last bonus. LMAO I COME UP WITH THE LAMEST OPPONENTS X(  Sorry if things are OOC or not according to the plot line, it's been a while since I've last seen the show or read the manga

You and Tsukiyama were walking down the street, acting like a normal married couple on a night out. Actually, you were stalking prey. It was the first night you got to go out and hunt/stalk prey. Ever since you got pregnant and gave birth, you weren't able to go out and hunt and stalk. Tsukiyama insisted that you stay home and take care of the child and he would take care of everything. You didn't like that, but you acquiesced anyway. That was eight years ago though, and now the child was old enough to stay at home with the maids and staff workers.

There was a woman who usually took slow nightly jogs down this sidewalk, and you both were following her. You were only a few sidewalk spaces behind when she suddenly stopped. You and Tsukiyama continued to act normally, keeping an eye out on her. She was standing in front of an alleyway looking apprehensive. Looking around, she spotted you and Tsukiyama. You paid no mind to her and continued to act normally, as if you and Tsukiyama stopped just to talk for a bit. Turning away, she slowly entered the alleyway. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw her disappear into it. Five minutes passed before you heard an ear-piercing scream. Dropping the act and putting on your masks, you and Tsukiyama ran to the entrance to the alleyway. Looking in you saw a body on the ground, blood pooling around it.

"Oh no..." you muttered, looking at the body. Out of nowhere, a kagune came out and hit you, making you fall back and catching you off-guard.

"(Y/n)!" said Tsukiyama, running to your side, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," you said while watching the wound heal, getting up afterwards. You and Tsukiyama walked back to the entrance of the alleyway. A clan of masked people came into view. You studied the masks, "It's the Animal Masks..." you grumbled to Tsukiyama, "Known for killing and eating their prey in the most savage and wild ways..."

"Got that right missy," said the lion mask, tufts of brown hair sticking out of the sides of the mask, you guessing he was the leader, "Looks like we were stalkin' the same prey. Didn't expect to see the "Gourmet" and the "(Ghoul nickname)" out tonight..."

"She was going to be one of the next stars of the 'Dismantling Show...'" mumbled Tsukiyama, "But now that you've killed her, I guess we're gonna have to find a new one..."

"For your information..." said the lion mask, "We don't care about your 'fancy' ghoul restaurant crap. And, you're trespassing on our territory..."

"As far as I know..." you retorted, "This is a free territory."

"Well, guess you don't know much," sassed the leader, mocking you and making his clan laugh. You tsked as he continued to talk. "Do you know what happens to those who trespass on our territory?"

"I don't know," you said sarcastically, "What does happen?" A kagune lashed out and almost hit you, you dodging it.

"Don't mock me..." growled the leader. You just snickered as he continued to speak. "You're in our territory," said the lion mask, stepping forward, "Which means... We get to do whatever we want to... TO YOU!" The leader charged forward and you, reacting quickly, Sparta kicked him back into the alleyway, making him trip over the dead body and taking down his stooges like bowling pins.

"Take it to the alleyway," you said, "We wouldn't want to attract the attention of other people, now would we?" Looking to your right, you saw Tsukiyama, "You ready?" you asked.

Smiling, Tsukiyama  responded, "As always, mademoiselle." You smiled back at him. "Ladies first," he said, gesturing towards the alleyway. You just shook your head while still smiling.