Trust and a... Friend?

A/n Okay I'm sorry if it's bad but I haven't read all of the Tokyo Ghoul manga and Tokyo Ghoul:re so I'm just going by what I know so far. I have finished the anime but I've heard that it excludes a bunch of things so I really don't know, but still... Enjoy!

You sat on a park bench in front of a big sakura tree, a drawing pad and pencil in your hands. A stray cat sat next to you, you occasionally petting it. Honestly, you've been quite lonely. Ever since the doves came in and killed your family, you the only survivor, you've found it hard to trust anyone or let anyone else into your life. The cat was your only buddy, but it only came every once in a while and, most times, leaving you lonely. You sighed and continued on your sketch.

"Maybe, just maybe, I'll meet someone who I can trust today?" you thought.

"Nah..." you countered, "Those kind of things only happen in fairy tales..."

You continued on your sketch as you saw the cat bound away.

~ ~ ~

Tsukiyama was walking down the street, trying to get his mind off a few things. He was passing by the park when a smell caught his attention. Sniffing the air, he turned around to see a beautiful teen sitting on a bench alone, drawing on a paper pad.

"She smells wonderful...!"  Tsukiyama thought to himself, "Her scent... It... Smells familiar... Maybe I should try talking to her..."

You were continuing on your drawing, adding details here and there, shading when needed. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw a purple haired man head your way.

"He's just passing by (y/n), don't mind him..."  you thought to yourself.

You ignored him and continued on your drawing, shutting out the rest of the world. You were really getting into the drawing, when suddenly someone greeted you.

"Bonjour mademoiselle! " said the person.

"GAH!" you shouted in surprise, dropping your pencil.

"Oh sorry! Did I scare you?" asked the person.

You sighed as you got down on the ground to look for your pencil. You then looked up at the person and saw that it was the purple haired man from earlier. Looking down you replied with a small "yeah" before looking for your pencil again. Finding it, you got back up and sat on your seat, grabbing your sketch pad and continuing on your drawing.

"Tsukiyama Shuu. The 20th Ward's gourmet... Or parasite..." you thought.

"What'cha drawing there?" asked Tsukiyama.

"That's none of your business, Tsukiyama-san." you replied.

"You know my name?"

"Well, you are pretty famous around here..."

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw him sit down next to you. He tried to look at what you were drawing, but you pulled it away and began to feel uncomfortable by him.

"C-can you leave?" you asked, mentally cursing yourself for stuttering.

You heard him sigh and move a bit over, giving you your personal space back. He looked up at the sky.

"I just wanted someone to talk to, oui? I get pretty lonely at the mansion. Everyone there is busy doing whatever and I'm just here alone."