Chapter Thirteen

I wake up to the doorbell ringing.

I get up to answer it and it's my parents and Holly.

"Hey Sweetie." Mom hugs me.

"How are you feeling?" Holly asks.

"Just taking it day by day." I sigh. "I'm going to go put some clothes on after my shower, make yourself at home." I walk off upstairs.

After my shower, I changed into a pair of burgundy shorts, a black New York short, a chambray button up, and white high tops.

I went downstairs to see them settled on the couch.

"So we have some important news to tell you. We kept it a secret for way too long now. Basically your entire life. Molly isn't your sister." Mom says.

"Wait, what?" Holly asks.

"She's not your sister. My best friend and I were pregnant at the same time, we went into labor on the same day and unfortunately she didn't make it and it seems as bad luck would have it while her husband was rushing to the hospital, he died in a car accident. She and him had no family but me so she just had her will done and said if anything were to happen to her or her husband, I would become the legal guardian. So I did. Since you guys were born the same day, we just said you guys would be raised up as sisters. Your older siblings, we came home from the hospital and just told them the doctor didn't spot the third baby. So that's everything." She finished.

"So Molly isn't our real sister?" I asked.

"Afraid not." Dad says.

"That is such a relief." I smile.

"Polly." Mom gasp.

"What? All my life all she did was basically rub in my face in my face how much better she is than me. How much more attractive she is than me and how basically any guy I wanted she could have and she did. After that day at your house, she came by here and told me how she really felt about me." I stop.

"What did she say?" Mom asks.

"She said she envy me. She said when she slept with Roman, she wanted to know what it felt like to have something I had. She said I didn't deserve Roman or my babies and that she wished she got pregnant by him so it can really kill me. She even pushed me down on the couch when I stood and that's when Roman walked in on it and made her apologized and to not come around again." I explain.

"God so help, I will ring that ungrateful bitch neck." Mom snaps.

"Woah, mom, calm down." Holly says.

"No, I will not calm down. She basically harmed our daughter, your sister."

"Sweetie, we raised her, she's basically our daughter." Dad steps in.

"That may be but we didn't raise her to be like this." Mom shakes her head just as the doorbell ring.

"Speak of the devil." I muttered to myself as I see Molly standing on the porch.

"Listen. I've been going to therapy and I have confession to make to you." She steps inside.

"Come on in." I invite to the living room to sit.

"Hey mom, hey daddy." Molly looks nervous.

"I just want to start off apologizing, I am so sorry Polly by the way I've been treating you. I've been a terrible bitch and I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me." She sobs and at that moment Roman walked inside.

"Hey everybody." He smiles when he sees us in the living room but that smile fades when he sees Molly's here.

"Good, you should hear this to," She pauses. "We never had sex." She says.

"I'm sorry what?" I asked.

"We never had sex, we were going to but Roman passed out drunk. He had stripped down to his boxers, so I took a condom from his wallet and disposed of the condom but left the wrapper around the room. So I got in bed next to him and pretended when he woke up that we did. I just wanted to hurt you because I was just so jealous of you and felt like we were competing." She finishes.

Everyone in the room had their mouth dropped.

"I'm really sorry for causing havoc and hope you all find it in your heart to forgive me. I've been getting help and would really like to be a part of the family again." She cries.

"Of course you can." Mom and dad are the first ones up comforting her, then Holly.

"What about you Polly?" She asks.

I smile at her and then I join the family hug.

As much as I'm mad at her, she still is my sister even though she isn't by blood.

*A Few Hours Later*

"That's a relief." Roman sighs sitting on the bed.

"Yeah. But you still fucked other women even if it wasn't my sister."

"I thought we were moving forward with our life." He sighs.

"We are but as I'm thinking, don't you think it's fair for me to have the same experience." I smirk.

"What?" He looks horrified.

"I'm just kidding." I laugh. "But it's the truth."

"Babe. I love you. I fucked up badly and if you decided to do that than I would have to just try to move on from it and realized I deserved it. I love you." He comes closer and leans his forehead against mines.

"I would never do that. I'm just not that type of person. I love you and only you get that pleasure to make me scream at the top of my lungs." I whisper the last part.

He chuckles and leans in to kiss me.

"I'm not feeling it tonight." I pull back.

He sighs, "Okay babe, it's your decision."

"Thank you." I smile.

He gets up and gets on his side of the bed and pulls me to his chest.

"You are the best thing that's ever to happened to me, don't forget that." He tightens his arms around me as we both drift off into sleep.