Chapter Five

I awaken on the couch with sore eyes. I guess I fell asleep here after Roman left.

I get up and as luck would have it my neck is stiff.  After a long hot shower I changed into tan jeggings, dark brown suede knee high boots, and an orange brown turtle neck knit sweater.

  After a long hot shower I changed into tan jeggings, dark brown suede knee high boots, and an orange brown turtle neck knit sweater

After doing my hair in a neat bun, I applied very light make up to hide my tear stained cheek.

I grab everything I need and head out to my car.

I was in the dining room with Kiley and her friends discussing her room when Roman and the guys strolled in and took a seat.

 I couldn't help but noticed several hickies on his neck and arms which was like a stab in the heart.

I advert my eyes down to my computer trying to keep tears from flowing.

I acted like he didn't exist even though I can feel his eyes staring holes in the side of my head.

I was surprisingly professional throughout the whole meeting.

I was at my car when I saw his face in the reflection of Roman in the window of my car.

"Can I help you?" I turn around with my arms folded.

"Making sure you understand that we're over."

"I got the message loud and clear when you blamed me for getting pregnant," I paused scanning the hickies and scratches on his arms. "Seems like you had fun last night?"

He stiffens.

"I can't believe I was dumb enough to fall for you." I scoffed before climbing into my car and driving off without a last word.

I try my hardest but I cannot stop the tears from streaming down my face.

 I thought I was different to him but I guess not.

 I was nothing but a fuck toy to him.

He can go to hell for all I care.

*******************************

Short I know. But still comment & Vote