Chapter(ish) 8

It has been absolutely ages since I last updated and I'm sure you could tell from the diminishing length and quality of my chapters that I'm not really into this anymore.

So I've decided to end the story here.

I'm aware this is bad timing but you don't deserve half assed chapter, however you do deserve to know what I was planning would happen with Sam, Dean, Aqua, Blaze, and Cas.

Aqua was going to have twins, a girl called Flora (like plants), and a boy called Gail (like wind). That way there'd be all four elements, Aqua-water, Blaze-fire, Flora-earth, and Gail-wind.
During Aqua's pregnancy she realises she can control water a lot easier than other hints with her telekinesis. Blaze realises the same but with fire and the newborn twins grow up to control their elements.
Once the girls are all grown up, Blaze and Cas get together (because they look the same age now) and Blaze heroically kills herself so she can be with Cas in heaven.
Aqua and her twins help Sam and Dean to make a deal with Crowley (after a huge battle which almost wipes out most of the human race) which causes all supernatural creatures and demons to form a truce with humans.
The world is finally at peace, Aqua, Flora, and Gail travel around the world so they danger the childhood they never got and eventually move to Hawaii like they've always talked about and Sam and Dean find love and happiness and are finally at peace.

Thank you very much for everything and for sticking with this story. Sorry I couldn't complete it.

Lauren xx