Chapter Four

HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER

ENJOY!!!

Daniella POV:

“Are you ready yet darling?” I heard Brian call. Darling? I smiled to myself. I’m so glad he is back.

“No, not yet!” I called back.

We are now getting dressed for dinner/meeting. I knew I wouldn’t be able to skip this meal, because he is going to introduce me to the rest of the pack and I have to say I am very nervous. I had picked out a white sweater and jeans from the closet. This closet was almost as big as my old bedroom and I had so many clothes, so the clothes I used to wear are basically useless. All my things had arrived at the house a few hours ago and I am almost done unpacking them all. Brian was in the room getting dressed and I had gone into the closet. I know I should probably be comfortable dressing and undressing in front of him. But I just wasn’t used to all of that and he isn’t pressuring me. I pulled the sweater over my head and slipped on my jeans. I walked out of the closet and to the mirror that was to the right of the bed. There sat a beautiful silver jewelry box.

I opened it and found a pearl necklace that would go great with my sweater. I found a pair of pearl earrings too.

I sighed sadly. I never got my ears pierced. I put them back in the jewelry box and look into the mirror.

“Ah!” I yelped as I saw Brian through the mirror smiling at me. He came up behind me and put his arms around me. “You scared me.” I murmured, intoxicated by his scent.

“Sorry, but it was funny.” He said kissing my cheek. I pouted and looked at him through the mirror.

“I don’t think it was.”

He chuckled. “You’re so cute.” I turned around to that I could look at him. He was wearing a navy blue v neck sweater that really made his muscles show and jeans. God, he’s sexy.

“Well…how do I look?” he asked spinning around, smiling.

“You look…” I squinted and pursed my lips, teasing him. “Ok.” I finished. His smiled turned upside down and his arms fell to his sides. Awwww.

“I’m just kidding! You look super dooper sexy!” I said wrapping my arms around looking up at his face; he was about a head taller than me so my neck was basically at a 90 degree angle. He smiled down at me. He bent his head and out lips met.

For the first time.

Ever.

And it was AWESOME!!!

My whole body was tingling as I felt his soft lips move against mine. I never wanted to stop. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down closer; I ran my hand through his hair. He wrapped both of his arms around my waist a lifted me off the ground. I yelped in surprise. For that one second out lips disconnected mine felt cold, but not for long because he was kissing me again. I set me on the dresser and his hands roamed my body, it was the best feeling ever. I didn’t know how long we were kissing but we were interrupted when there was a loud knock on the door, we both jumped. Brian growled loudly.