Chapter Seven

Sorry for the delay!!!!!

Enjoy!!!

--------------------

Kayla POV:

I stood there as Alpha Brian walked away. I don’t understand why he doesn’t like me. Is it such a bad thing to wanna be friends with his mate? I walked back to my room to be greeted by my fiancé Jamie. He was holding our baby girl on his lap. I smiled at them.

“Hey.” Jamie greeted with a smile.

“Hi. Hey baby.” I cooed to three month old Daisy. She smiled at me and I took her from Jamie. I held her gently in my arms, kissing her cheek. All I need were him and she and I’d be ok. I’d met Jamie when I went to Texas to visit my grandmother and there he was black hair green eyes in overalls and hat. He took me on my first horse ride…he gave me my first kiss…he’d taken my virginity and I couldn’t imagine life without him. He’s the gentlest person you will ever meet. He’d never hurt a fly. He’s been there for me when my grandmother died and when I gave birth to our child. Yet, I never seemed to be able to have a friend that would be there for me. I had come to the pack house very late in time. Alpha Brian would let anyone in our pack live here if the space was available. Of course now were packed.

“So where were you?” Jamie asked interrupting my thoughts.

“Oh um…I wanted to go to the mall and I went to ask Alpha Brian if I could take Danny with me.” I explained. He raised his eyebrows.

“And what did he say?”

“Um…he said no.”

“Why do I get the feeling he said more than that?” Jamie said sitting closer.

“I don’t know…I think he doesn’t like me.”

I heard Jamie growl. I rolled my eyes.

“Why wouldn’t he like you? You’re funny and sweet.”

“I don’t know Jamie…It’s like he doesn’t want me to be friends with Daniella. He said she had an asthma attack and he won’t even let me see her. I mean we are friends! I should have a right to see her! and you know what…that’s what I’ll do!”

I got up and handed Daisy to Jamie. And walked to the door.

“Whoa whoa! Kayla wait! Have you lost your mind?? You know what he’ll do to you if he catches you?”

“I’m not afraid! Danny will protect me. I’m sure. We’re friends remember.”

“Do you even know where the room is?”

I stopped. Crap. “Well I know it’s on the top floor so I’ll look around.”

“I still don’t think this is a good idea. I don’t want you to get in trouble.” Jamie said with a worried look.

“I’ll be fine.” I pecked his lips and smiled. “I love you.”

He smiled “I love you too. Be careful.”

“I will.” I said as I walked out of the room.

 I took the elevator to the top floor. I was kind of nervous because I have never been up here before. The elevator opened and I gasped. It didn’t look anything like the other floors. The carpet was red and the windows were huge and the chandeliers were high above my head. I walked down the hall slowly. I saw many doors. But I knew the Alpha’s door would be big and fancy. I turned the corner and the only door on the hall said ALPHA. I smiled and ran towards it. I knocked softly. There was no answer. I slowly turned the knob. I can’t believe I’m doing this. I open the door and slip inside and shut the door behind me. I gasp as I looked around the room. Jeez. It was a thousand times bigger than my room. There was a huge bed and a fire place in one section. I saw Daniella sleeping soundly. I sighed maybe this was a bad idea. I debated on whether or not I should leave. Naw…I came this far.