Lifeguard

♡ ♡ ♡

~Jc's POV~
It was a really hot day in Cali so i thought I would go to the beach with a couple of friends, Trevor, Ricky and Sam. (Jc doesn't know Kian yet). When we got there I took off my shoes and walked onto the sand soon realising that the sand was fucking hot. I ran to the wet sand and sighed.
"You alright there?" I heard someone say while laughing. I turned around and saw a really cute guy standing there. Hew was wearing a lifeguard uniform. Wow I think I have a thing for uniforms.
"Umm yea..." I laughed awkwardly. I turned around to walk back to the guys. When I got there I laid down my towel and sat on it. I took my phone and wallet out of my pocket and placed it in Trevor's bag. I took off my shirt and ran to the water. As I reached the water I felt someone looking at me so I turned around again and saw the same cute lifeguard staring at me. I walked over to him getting a sudden boost of confidence.
"Why do you keep staring at me, am I doing something wrong?" I asked
"U-uh no actually, I just think your really cute" he said with a wink. Damn he's cute and smooth.
"Oh, well I think your really damn cute" I said.
"Wait did I say that out loud?" Realising my sudden slip.
"Yea you did oh my gosh" he said laughing really hard. He came really close to my face whispering in my ear
"What's your name?"
"Oh I'm Jc. What's yours?"
"I'm Kian" he replied. Ooo cute! He grabbed my wrist and dragged me toward what looked like the lifeguard tower. He took me up stairs and as soon as we got there he pushed me onto a bed.
"Umm why is there a bed in here?" I asked.
"Oh um sometimes I crash here" he replied.
"Co..." Before I could even say one word he crashed his lips into mine. His lips moving in sync with mine. It was a soft kiss nothing hard and forced which I liked. He was grinding on me and feeling me up and down as the kiss got more heated. Kian pulled away suddenly and I whimpered at the loss of contact. But I was glad when he moved down to my neck. He found my sweet spot, sucking it hard. I know he definitely left a mark. He came back to my lips giving me a peck then slowly pulled away.
"I don't want to go to far. I want to take you on a date first" he said with yet another wink. I blushed and said
"Ok that sounds good" we stood up and I looked around for a pen eventually finding one I went back up to Kian grabbing his hand and writing my number on him. I walked away towards the door
"Text me ok" I said turning around then I just walked off down the stairs back to my friends. They were freaking out and asking me questions all I said was
"I scored myself a date" with a smirk. Before I could get there reactions I just yelled out "race you to the water!" And ran off.

♡ ♡ ♡

Ok not dirty at all but omg I just checked and I have like 500 reads!!!! WHAT? that's crazy. I hope you liked it.

Byeeeeeeeeee ♡