Wrestling

Heyy guys um this one is dirty

♡ ♡ ♡

Kian was really bored and Jc was watching TV. Kian had a great idea of going into the lounge where Jc was and jumping on him and start wrestling him. He was walking into the lounge and could see Jc focusing on the TV, Kian thought it was cute. Kian slowly tip toed into the lounge trying not to make a sound. He suddenly ran up to Jc and jumped on him, resulting in both of them laughing. Kian kept wrestling Jc and Jc wrestled back.
It lasted a while with them laughing the whole time. Jc suddenly pulled away.
"What the fuck dude why do u have a boner?" He asked Kian
"Umm...I don't know it was just rubbing against you...and I don't know" Kian replied.
"No it's fine" Jc said with a smirk. As Jc said this he reached over to Kian's crotch and started slowly palming him through his pants. Kian was sort of iffy about it at first but eventually just went along. Things led into Jc pulling down Kian's pants and giving him a blowjob with Kian eventually returning the favour. Things got steamy as Kian kissed up Jc's stomach to his mouth. They made out for a good ten minutes. Kian eventually realised it was time to get real and he knew he would bottom so he got up and got a condom and some lube. He gave the condom to Jc and Jc put it on. Jc poured the lube onto his fingers and started to finger Kian. Kian was making a 'o' face. Jc then lubed up his member and lined himself up with Kian's entrance, then he thrusted himself in. Jc's thrusts got harder and faster. Kian and Jc both finished at the same time. Kian then gave Jc a quick peck on the lips and fell asleep while cuddling him.

♡ ♡ ♡

Well thing escalated quickly. Thanks for reading xx

Byeeeeeee ♡