Chapter Ten

*Winter's pov*

It's been a couple of days since I had my breakdown that Jude had to witness. I've been trying to avoid him the best I could but it was hard since the guest room didn't have a lock, so Jude was able to come in whenever he pleased.

I rolled over onto my back and stared at the ceiling wondering how my brothers were doing. I missed them a whole lot, that was for sure.

You would think that since I'm eighteen I would been able to leave as I please but I wasn't that lucky. My father won't let me leave but not only that, I don't have any money.

Jude is currently out of the house to go pick up a few of his friends. They're going to most likely play ball or go swimming since it's a really got day today.

I made my way up the stairs and into the guest room where I was staying. Jude shouldn't be here for another twenty minutes so I figured that I'd go get some swim time before everyone arrives.

Five minutes later, I was out and into the pool. I had music playing in the background and I'm peaceful relaxing while laying in a flaming floater. All I'm missing is a margarita. Yes, yes I'm not 21 but I could always pretend I'm in Canada since that's the legal age. (A/N: I think one province is 19+. Drink responsibly <3)

Well actually, there's no parents around so why the hell not? Happily, I rushed out of the pool and went to the outside bar, Jude set it up earlier for him and his friends but I'm going to make myself a damn drink. A damn sex on the beach, merci

(Watch it, ahaha. xD)

After successfully making myself a delicious glass, I made my way back and sat on the floaty with a giddy smile on my face. Peace and quiet. This is great.

But it shortly ended when I heard a car. I groaned loudly but pouted to myself. I'm not moving, I claim this pool. It's Wynter's pool now, bye bitches.

Taking a sip of my drink, I played back and closed my eyes, basking in the sun.

"Wynter!" I mentally rolled my eyes and ignored Jude as he called me. Can't he see that I'm trying to relax here? "Wynter! I know you can hear me."

I huffed and sat up. "And I know you can see me trying to relax. What?"

"He's so sassy, rrrr." I glanced over at the blonde guy who said that and glared at him harshly.

"No,no, he's more of a kitten so it wouldn't be 'rrrr' but just a simple 'meow'." The guy standing next to Asian boy wants to start a fight I see.

They all laughed at their joke, which I don't find funny. Jude shook his head and looked directly at me. "A cute kitten at that." And then winked. Fucking winked, bitch am I supposed to blush??? I need to chill, I'm hella sassy up in this mental world of mine but then again when am I not?

I sighed and leaned right back into my position. "Whatever, leave me alone. I'm trying to relax." And maybe get a tan, I'm so pale.

"We're joining you in a couple of minutes anyways and then I'm starting on lunch. Does chicken on the barbeque sound good?"

"I don't care, just leave me the fuck alone. Thanks, bye." Leaving it at that, I sipped my drink and closed my eyes.

Not even three minutes later, someone jumped in the pool. But thankfully, not near me or someone would've died. I'm not even joking.