Chapter Seven.

[Not Edited.]

*Wynter's pov*

"Okay, that's not what I meant!" I giggled furiously, pushing Jude away playfully. "Don't be an ass." I pouted.

He laughed. "Whatever you say."

"You're so mean." I whined out, crossing my arms.

We were still near the lake with our feet in the water. There were tiny fishies swimmimg around, not going anywhere near us.

"The sunset is pretty, don't you think?" The sky was gorgeous, especially since it was reflecting onto the water.

"It is." I turned my head towards him thinking he'd be looking at the sky but instead he was staring at me.

I huffed, looking away and moving my feet around. "Don't do that."

"Do what?"

"That." I waved my hands around.

"What?" I heard the smirk in his tone.

I groaned. "That look. That whole cliché thing."

"What can I say? You're adorable." He chuckled and poked my cheek, making me snap my teeth at him.

"Cute." I rolled my eyes at him and leaned back, closing my eyes.

My phone buzzed and I jolted in surprise, pulling it out of my pocket.

Sethy <3: What time are you going to be home?

"Your boyfriend?" I looked up at Jude and nodded, a small smile on my face.

I nodded. "Yeah."

To Sethy <3: In an hour or two. c: I love you, miss you a lot!!! :'c

My phone suddenly got pulled out of my hands and I gasped in surprised then glared at him.

"Give me back my phone, Jude!"

He pouted playfully. "Pay attention to me. We are on a date."

"No, we're not." I attempted go get up but he grabbed me by the waist and glued me to his side, whispering in my ear.

"You're my fiancé and we are on a date." He ran his tongue over my ear, making my breath hitch as he nibbled on it.

Jude slowly started kissing down my neck, nibbling on the skin. "Stop, I have a boyfriend."

He didn't listen. Gently, he began sucking and nibbling on my neck, my hands attempting to push him away.

I squeeze my eyes shut and bit my lip hard, not wanting to let any sounds out. This isn't right, I have Sethy.

"Jude, I said stop!" With whatever strength I had, I pushed him away so hard he almost fell into the water if he hadn't caught his balance.

Quickly I stood up and started walking away.

"Wynter!" Ignoring him, I walked passed his car and towards the sidewalk. It'll be a long walk home but I'm sure halfway in Seth would come get me.

"What are you doing?" Jude grabbed me by the shoulders and spun me around, fustration showing from his eyes.

I scoffed. "What does it look like? I'm walking home."

"Just get in the car." He sighed, looking a bit dissapointed.

The older boy turned around walked to his car and got in. I quickly got in and face the window, not wanting to communicate at all.

The ride to my place was quiet. Neither of us spoke and the radio wasn't even on. Awkward.