Ch.5

Reno Blade:

I carefully watched as Rene tore at her sheets, she literally ripped them apart. I don't think she smelled me as I sat in the corner of her room. I watched her for several hours; she cried, she slept, she cried some more, she talked to herself. I coughed making sure she could hear me.

"Who's in here?" she said fiercely. Her voice was a turn on and caused me to have to control what's in my pants.

"It's me Rene. Are you okay, my love?" I asked.

"I'm fine, I just need some space Reno."

I walked to her facedown and sat next to her, rubbing her back. She looked up at me with green eyes. She must've been angry because her eyes continuously changed colors. Green, to purple, to dark brown.

"Rene, I am in love with you. What is in your head?"

"You barely know me so how are you in love with me?"

"I've known you ever since your family joined this pack, I've seen everything that has happened in your life. I can smell the lust on you right now." I answered. She pushed my chest.

"You don't know how many of the fucks I don't give." she said getting up and in my face. If she was someone else, I would have tore them apart; but no. I love her way more than she thinks. 

I grabbed her face and forcefully kissed her. She kissed me back just as hard and moved closer to me. I pulled away, got up, and locked the door before coming back to her. She tugged my shirt begging me to pull it off. 

"We shouldn't do this. For my sake." I said, but she ignored and moved her hands to the belt buckles of my pants. I feel like I need her, now. I feel my wolf growing, and he came over my entire body.

I can feel when my eyes shift, It changed to purple this time. I pulled her on top of me fast and hard. My hands went up her shirt to her breasts, I licked them as she groaned. That groan satisfies me. I grinded into her and I knew it was time to mark her. She'll be eighteen in about another week but I can't take the wait.

I got up and pulled my pants down; she took off her shirt and bottoms, leaving her in her bra and panties. She was so beautiful, her body was formed perfectly and in shape. I layed back on top of her, kissing passionately. 

I pulled her underwear and my underwear down and went at it. I can tell she's a virgin, but willing. She felt pain, I sensed, then was into it. 

I finally marked her. Just because we haven't mated doesn't mean I couldn't mark her. Now she is mine. We both lie down as she fell asleep in my arms. It was around midnight and I watched as the clock on her wall continue to turn.

4 day's later*

Renegade Silver:

I haven't spoken to Ty in the past few days. I don't know if he's out the hospital either. But ever since Reno and I had sex, Reno's been more easy wherever we go. I don't think it's just because we had sex, maybe he knew I was his. I feel like we were a pretty good fake couple right now.

It's Tuesday and I haven't did any homework this past weekend, I'm screwed. At least I feel confident enough to speak with David now. Like I know that technically I'm with Reno, but David is just so damn appealing. Kind of like when the nerd knows they'll never have a chance with their popular crush. 

Reno came in class right before the bell as usual and sat in his seat next to me.

"Hey love." he said and kissed my cheek. I noticed David staring for a second and turning away. I heard Reno growl lightly.

Panties on wet. Nah just kidding, it's the suppository I put in early this morning finally breaking. 

"Hey, we still goin' bowling afterschool?" I asked.

"Yes, we have to stop by our new living quarters though."

"Okay and do-" I covered my mouth. I feel the urge to puke my breakfast up.

I quickly got up trying not to embarrass myself, and ran out the classroom to the bathroom. I literally could smell the orange juice I drank as it all came up. I couldn't have gotten food poisoning, well maybe, the food here is the main cause for kids at our school to be sick.

I couldn't be...

Pregnant. Could I? This shit doesn't happen overnight or in a few days. 

I don't think Reno used a condom either. I am beyond scared and pissed.How could I be pregnant that fast. I really didn't think I could be pregnant at 17.

 At least I could've been at 18 in a few days! Wait, I don't wanna be pregnant at all.

"Renegade are you doing okay?" Reno's voice called in front of the stall door.

"No." I said coughing up a bit.

"Should we go to the nurse?"

"I need to go to the hospital Reno! I might be pregnant. Did you even use a condom?" I asked angrily. He didn't say anything.

"Say a fucking word! Did you?" I yelled. At least no one else was in the bathroom, they would've called the cops on me.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYWAY! WE'LL BE MATES IN A FEW DAYS-"

"AND I WOULD BE PREGNANT! I WANTED TO GET THROUGH SCHOOL FIRST YOU ASS!" I yelled then came out the bathroom. "Just fucking drive me to the clinic."

________________________________

Reno Blade:

"Okay ma'am we have got you guy's test results in."

I nodded looking at a worried Rene. She doesn't understand, she would've gotten pregnant sooner or later, so why be nervous?

"What does it say doctor?" if it's positive that she's pregnant, we'll just be homeschooled and raise our offspring together. If it's negative.. we'll try again.

"Well honey, you are-"

_______________________________