103) You Are Crying

You Are Crying

Louis- When Louis finds you crying, he immediately rushed to your side and holds you against his chest. He runs his fingers slowly through your hair and whispers nice things into your ear until you calm down enough to tell him why you are crying.

Harry- You are usually crying in bed so once he doesn't see you in the living room or kitchen, he checks your room and hears your soft cries. He stripes his clothes until he's in his shirt and boxers and lays next to you, rolling you over so you are laying on his chest. He runs his hand slowly up and down your back while you cry, silent the whole time as he waits for you to either sleep or tell him what's causing you pain.

Niall- Whenever Niall finds you crying, he gets teary eyed because it pains him to see you in such a fragile state. He approaches you and slowly pulls you into his chest, scared you'd break if he was too quick. You'd sob into his shirt with your fists full of his shirt as he rocked you side to side, kissing your head every now and then to let you know he's here.

Liam- You don't cry often so when Liam finds you in the couch crying into a pillow, he quickly is at your side and is wiping your tears away. "I'm here baby, it's ok." He whispers and you pull him into your arms and cry into his chest. His hand cups the back of your neck and pulls you close while mentally cursing whatever made you feel this way.

Zayn- When he sees you cry, he starts crying with you because something or someone hurt you and it pains him to think about that. "No baby, don't cry. It's ok." Zayn whispers and he holds you close while you cry into his chest and he cries into your hair. "I love you baby, don't cry." He whispers and you shake your head which makes him hurt even more. He wishes he knew what hurt you but he waits until you're ready to talk to ask.

********************************

Hey guys! Here is a short preference that I hope you guys liked :)

I'm working on two requests which will be up soon, I promise but it's gonna take some time so here's a preference to keep my lovely readers happy :)

Vote if you enjoyed this preference, comment about how cool pets are. Add to your reading lists, follow if you want, and I will see you guys soon with another preference.

Love you guys :)

-xLexiGurlx

QOTD- What's your favorite animal?

AOTD- Dogs, cats, penguins, and many other :)