7) You Play The Walking Dead

*Spoiler Alert!!!*
If you are playing or are considering playing this game, I wouldn't read this because it gives away the ending!! You've been warned xx

*******************************

Louis- You reached the end and started silently sobbing when Clementine touched Lee's hand. Louis walked in and rushed over to you and pulled you into his side. "Whats wrong babe?" He said and you point to the TV. "Lee was bit.." You whispered. "Clementine has to leave him now and it's just so difficult." You sob into his shoulder and he holds you the whole time.

Harry- "Hell no! He's still alive!" You shout at the TV and go to save Larry. "Y/N?" Harry questioned and you ignored him. You kept pressing 'A' when Kenny smashed his head in with the salt lick. You screamed and dropped the controller while Harry sat next to you. "What happened?" You sighed and looked at Harry. "Larry had a heart attack and I tried to save him but Kenny smashed his brains in as you can see." His eyes widened but then he smiled seconds later. "My baby tried to save a life." He gushed and kissed my cheek and walked away, shouting back "That's my girl!"

Liam- The cop jumped up at you from the dead and you screeched and kept moving the left stick to get away. "Back the hell off!" You yelled at the TV and finally got the shotgun but dropped the shotgun shell. "No no no!" You said and picked it up just as quick as you got it and shot the cop. "Woah..." You heard behind you and you almost fell off the couch. You saw Liam starring at the TV with his mouth open. "How much did you see?" You asked and he chuckled. "All of it." You groaned and pulled your legs up for Liam to sit down. You set them on his lap and he helped you play the whole time.

Niall- You had just gotten home from work and fell onto the couch. You sat up after a minute of sitting there and decided to play The Walking Dead. In the middle of the episode, Niall walked in with the boys and he sat next to you. "Hey babe, whatcha doin-holy shit.." He said when he saw you killing zombies to get to the Marsh House. The other boys sat around and watched you play for a while and then the ending came up and you started to tear up. You told Clementine to shoot Lee and you started to cry. You looked around and saw tears in all of their eyes and looked back to the screen to see Clementine shoot Lee and you saw Niall silently crying with you and the rest of the boys.

Zayn- "Hurry!" Zayn shouted and you opened the gate door and shot the walker that almost got Clementine. You both sighed in relief and grabbed the blowtorch then talked to Clementine. "That was close.." You say and Zayn nodded with you. "I'm tired so lets go to bed, ya?" Zayn nodded and you both went to bed.