Prologue

Anonymous's POV

My eyes glued to the beautiful hijabi girl who walked alone in crowded district with sometimes confused face but hidden with her dazzling smile to whomever turned their heads to her. I take a moment peek of her in my side mirror as she comes to a stop just about a metre behind my car and stood still in the middle of passing people on the street. She stared at something above but I could care less as she's too beautiful till I can't see anyone but her.

Her creamy white skin glowed under the sun. She had a straight nose that rounded at the end, small perfectly formed pinky lips and a rounded chin with soft cheekbones. My eyes began to wander farther but my gaze snapped back to her eyes as she turned to my direction. I nearly leapt out of my skin. They were two shallow pools of almond shaped hazel, twinkling like a pair of evening stars sat underneath thicker but still feminine eyebrows. Simply breathtaking. I noticed that if it had not been for her fully covered dress, she would have attracted many pairs of eyes with just a glance towards her perfect beauty.

"Found you" I whispered. But then someone honked my car from behind.

"What the hell?!" I exclaimed. My guts told me to went outside and faced whomever that brave enough to disturbed my heavenly view. Before I could opened the door, annoying loud shrieks stopped my movements.

"Oh shit!" I grabbed and turned the gear, push the pedal then raced without wasted a second. Girly hurtful shouts certainly badluck signs for me.

Look on the right side, Myra Ayashe in the picture >>>>>>>>>>>