"How It All Happened." - Chapter 1.

This is how it all happened... 

It was around the time of the #1 Girl tour. We had Kayla Brianna, Lil Twist, and Jacob Latimore for opening acts of our tour. Jacob had 4 backup dancers; two boys and two girls. One of the two girls, Kiloni, was the apple of my eye. Her skin would have this light glow to it everytime she moved gracefully with every choreographed move. And when she smiled--boy, when she smiled--it seemed to brightened my day. Her chocolate orbs piercing mine with fierceness, like a lioness looking at her king. It sent chills down my spine. I never even talked to her and this was the 2nd week of the tour. I just had to tell the boys about her and hopefully get some advice. We were doing a concert in New York. We all were sitting in the dressing room, chilling until it was our turn to go on. By then, Lil' Twist was just hitting the stage. While we were coolin' it, I decided to tell them.

"Yo, bros. Y'all know Kiloni, Jacob's dancer?"

"Of course, and we know her hot ass best friend, Abby." Ray said, rubbing his hands together goofily.

This nigga did not know when to quit. He was already in a devoted relationship with Zonnique.

"Nigga, you taken by Zonnique. Quit." Roc said, hitting Ray in the chest playfully.

"So? I could still use a mistress, like Hov." Ray added, referring to the infamous Jay-Z.

"Anyways, as I was saying... I think I like her." I said, dismissing Ray subliminally.

"What? Oh, shiiiiit. My boy, Prod in love?" Roc said, punching my shoulder playfully.

"Naw, you jumpin' the gun. All I said is I like her. Keyword; like."

 "Well... when are you planning on making a move?" Prince asked.

"I don't know. That's what I came to y'all for." I said, shrugging. 

"I think you should talk to her after the show... get to know her a little better." he inquired.

"Yeah, you're right, Prince. I'm gonna do—" 

Before I could finish my words, Kenneth, our road manager came in the dressing room. 

"Twist is doing his last single for the night, c'mon... You guys gotta prepare for your grand entrance." he said, motioning for us to come with him.

We all got up, walking with Kenneth to the backstage area. We sat there with our male backup dancers, preparing for our entrance. After Lil' Twist finished his last single and closed out his performance, Kenneth and Walter went out on the stage. 

"Alright, I want all the fans out there to pull out your phones! Take pictures and videos and when you do, I want you to post them on Twitter and Youtube and use the tags, "#1 Girl Tour '12." Kenneth said into the mic.

"Now, I wanna know, WHO'S READY TO SEE THEIR BOYS KILL THE STAGE?!" Walt yelled into the mic. 

All of the fans screamed and went ballistic just to see us do our thing on stage. 

"I CAN'T HEAR Y'ALL. I SAID, 'WHO'S READY TO SEE THEIR BOYS KILL THE STAGE'?!" Walt yelled once more.

The crowd of fans screamed even louder, showing much love. 

"Alright, LET'S GET IT STARTED. TURN UP!" 

Walt and Kenneth came backstage, cueing us that our performance was about to start. Our DJ, "Big Deal" and our male dancers opening up our performance and then we came out. Prince and I walked down the steps while Ray and Roc slid down the slides. We started the show and performed. The fans were turned up, which made us turned up. After we got done performing and the show was over, we all decided to go out to eat at Golden Coral. It was somewhat a celebration of another great show, but to be completely honest, we were hungry as hell and just wanted some food. As we were eating, I noticed that Kiloni and Abby were sitting at this booth-like table together, just talking. 

"I'll be back, I'm about to make my move." I whispered to Ray. 

I walked over to their table, sharing a brief grin with Abby. 

"Wassup?" I said, sitting down on the side across from them.

"Nothing. Just sitting here, talking. Wassup witchu?" Kiloni said.

Jazzy, I like that.

"Same here... um, Abby, can I borrow your friend for a minute?" I asked politely.

"Oh! No problem, I was just about to check out that ice cream machine anyways."

She slid out of the booth, making her way over to the ice cream machine. I met eyes with Kiloni, immediately melting. The things she did to me, yo.

"So... um... I never really got the chance to talk to you." I said, smirking.

"I agree. What do you wanna talk about?" she said, smiling.

"Anything." 

She began talking about her life and how she found Jacob. It was a pretty deep story. There was a time where she had nothing, where she barely had anything leaving in the slums of Atlanta. Dance saved her, like it did me. No wonder we had a heart-to-heart acquaintance. I started to tell her about my life, how I started out in Philly and how I found Mindless Behavior and the Interscope crew. We continued talked and with each word, I fell deeper and deeper in her trap. When everybody was finished with their food, we left and headed back to our tour buses. Before Kiloni went back on Jacob's tour bus, I grabbed her arm, pulling her towards me.

"You got a number?" I asked.

She nodded, reaching into my backpocket and grabbing my phone. She tapped the screen with her "claw-styled" nails tapping against the screen. I took her phone out her pocket and placed my number in hers as well. I returned her phone as she returned mines back into my pocket.

"I'll text you, aight?" I said.

"Yeah, see you later." 

She went into Jacob's tour bus and I took a brief minute to fangirl inside.

Step one; completed