CHAPTER 8 ~ Sign ~

A/N: Mga kababayan! Sumali kayo sa BHO & The CAMP Writing Contes ha?labyow!

Link ng BHO & The CAMP page ^__^>>https://www.facebook.com/bhocamporganization?ref=hl or click the external link

PS: Salamat po doon sa mga pipolets na matiyagang nag hintay :) At salamat din sa hindi pagpressure sa akin. 

CHAPTER 8

EIKA'S POV

I felt someone pulling me. Pero pakiramdam ko hindi ako gumagalaw sa kinaroroonan ko. Pakiramdam ko nananatili parin akong nahuhulog....at nakatingin sa kaniya.

I just want to die...to give up. Dahil alam kong imposible na mabuhay pa si Lake. He wont succumb to them...I know he won't let them get what they want. Lake is an unselfish person. He wont let anyone suffer because of him.

He's my husband, my friend, my protector, my saviour....

I can feel the scrutinizing pain in my heart. And my head...it feels like it'll explode in any minute. I want it to stop..I dont want to feel anymore.

I want to be numb again. To never care at all. To never feel anything. I want to feel that kind of happiness again...like it will never stop-

I'd been telling you to hold on to me. But nothing happened..like a part of you don't want to trust me that I will never hurt you. Maybe because trust isn't what you need. But Ei...I know that there's this someone that you love deeply. Let me help you escape this mess. Imagine that I'm that someone....and hold on to us.

A heart tearing scream echoed around us....my scream. Those words that I remember...Lake's words...it shattered the wall that I started to build around me again.

"Eika...you're safe...I wont let them hurt you."

Yale...

Sunod-sunod na umiling ako. Nanginginig ang mga kamay ko. Something that is very familiar. I thought I was cured...that I wont search for it again.

I cant let that happen to me again.

Malaki ang utang na loob ko kay Lake. Pero deep inside me...alam kong hindi lang dahil sa kaniya kung bakit ako naligtas. I just dont want to admit it because the other one that save me...was also the reason why I decided to ruin myself.

...