Introduction From the Author

Hello! This will be my very first work of FanFiction here on WattPad! I just wanted to let you know that I will be repeatedly editing and updating as best I can. The longest hiatus I will allow is a month, as writers block happens to all of us. However, I will try to update every few weeks.

Feel free to leave suggestions, and refrain from hate comments. I appreciate every read!

My life's goal is to entertain you and bring you joy, whether on-stage, in writing, or in person. I try to cram as much emotion as possible into my writing. This does not mean that it will be an angsty mess lacking grammar!

Hopefully my tall tales activate your powers of imagination and enjoyment, and my fangirling instincts do not make my stories too outlandish.

I dedicate this story to the wonderful, extraordinary cast and fans of the Thundermans. You all have brought me immense joy over the years.

Without further ado, enjoy!

~Disneyfan185
----------------------------------------------
FYI: This tale contains absolutely NO INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR, LANGUAGE , AND/OR MATURE THEMES.
The story is slightly more dramatic than a typical episode of "The Thundermans". Recommended for ages 8 and up.

Disneyfan185 does not own any part of the Nickelodeon show "The Thundermans". Disneyfan185 only owns this story (which is purely a work of fiction).