Life and Love

An innocent start turns into a beautiful time that then turns into a painful fight and ends in sweet passion. That is Life and that is Love.

     Pain makes it better even though it doesn't at the time of the torture. You have to fight past it and not give in.

     "What have I done wrong?" Aeryn asked me, tears lining her eyelashes. It wasn't what she had done wrong, but what she had done right. She had just finished a beautiful time and now enters the painful fight of Love and Life.

     She believes she is shut down because she just doesn't care but what she really needs is to channel it. To put that 'fuck you'  attitude into her mental armor. So that way when someone says something bad, it won't matter. She won't listen if I tell her the way to de-fog her head is to be happy with yourself, your life, and your choices.

     She started to cry. My beautiful angel started to cry and I couldn't think of a way to tell her God hasn't abandoned her, life would get better and I promised to try anything and do my hardest to make sure her life did get better. It just happens. I rocked my angel to sleep and held her. Protected her from the dangers I could protect her from.

     Always and forever. Aeryn and I have always been close, if anything happens we help each other up even if we were the cause of that pain.