He Finds out you can Sing

Niall

You picked the boys clothes up off he floor of the bathroom as you finished running their bath. Chucking the clothes out as you lifted the twins up and put them in the water. You washed their hair as you sang.

"They don't know about the up all nights,

They don't know of waiting all my life.

Just to fall in love that feels this right,

Baby they don't know about us."

"One touch and I was a believer, every kiss gets a little sweeter."

Niall sang as he suprised you from the cooridor. You smiled as he wrapped his hands around your waist and crouched beside the boys, patting both boys on their heads. He kissed your head softly as he helped you get the boys out of the bath. He clothed them as he finished the song and once again smiled at you. "I knew you were lying when you said you couldn't sing." He laughed as the boys raced out of the bathroom.

Liam

2 long months since you had last seen Liam. You huffed as you sat down in a chair and waited for him to come home. You cradled the small child in your arms as your ears perked up at the sound of a car driving past. Your head hung as you realised it didn't sound like Liams car at all. Just as you were about to set the baby boy down in his crib, he woke up. You sighed as you attempted to breast feed him. He wouldn't take it, so you gave him his favourite toy. Nothing. He continued to cry as you stumbled upon your last result.

"We'll do it all,

Everything, on our own.

We don't need, anything,

Or anyone.

If I lay here, if I just lay here,

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?"

Just as James was about to drift to sleep you saw movement under the front door.

"Liam? Is that you?" You asked as you shuffled over to the door.

"No, keep on singing. I liked it. You should sing more." He giggled as he slipped his key into the lock and turned it, so the door swung open. You jumped into his arms as he took James from you, and inspected his face. "I was serious you know? You have a great voice." He grinned as he stroked James's head, and looked up at you through his dark lashes. You blushed as you grabbed his bags and bought them into the house.

Louis

You crept out of the bed silently, being careful to manage your weight on the creaky floorboards, as you stared out the window. The sun was just beginning to rise and was a milky gold against the receding blackness. A cold wind swept a chill down your back, causing Louis to draw the doona tighter subconsciously. He smiled in his sleep as you pressed a kiss to his temple. Stepping lightly into the bathroom, you flicked the light switch. Shielding your eyes against the fluorescent light, you stripped and began to run the shower. You dropped you underwear to the ground as you held onto the sides of the tub and under the shower head. Picking up a bottle of shampoo, you washed your hair, your eyes squinted shut to keep out the suds.

"You were crying at the airport,

When they finally closed the plane door.

I could barely hold it all inside.

Torn in two, and I know I shouldn't tell you,

But I just can't stop thinking of you."

You belted under your breath, tilting your head back to rinse the shampoo out. You jumped as the shower curtain was drawn back and Louis jumped in beside you. Grabbing your waist he pulled you back into the shower spray. Dragging your body impossibly close to his, he leant his head against your shoulder, and whispered in your ear.

"That was perfect."

Zayn

"What about this one eh? So a guy walks into a bar. And says ouch. Ahahaha." Harry drunkedly cackled, throwing his head back as you all shook your heads in embarrassment. Niall threw down another drink before getting up and stumbling towards the bar, requesting another. You gripped Zayn's hand under the table as he rubbed a reassuring thumb against your thigh. You turned to him, subconsciously leaning in to kiss his lips as he too leant in to kiss yours. You kissed effortlessly for a few seconds before hearing a click of a camera. You pulled away from Zayn to see Harry with his camera out, the lens pointed at you.

"I couldn't help myself." He giggled as he started playing around with effects. You smirked at Liam as he dragged Harry back into his chair, sitting in his lap so Harry wouldn't get up again. You felt Zayn tugging at your arm, pulling you up and towards the dancefloor. You grinned as you looked at the old school Karaoke machine strewn against an old bench. Zayn inserted 4 coins as you flipped through songs, before realising it wasn't as old as it seemed. You stumbled upon the boys Take Me Home album, covering Zayn's eyes as you carefully skimmed the songs, seeking out your favourite.

The tune of Little Things started playing and you felt Zayn grin as you took your hand away. You nearly missed the start of Zayn's solo as you glanced towards your table and saw Niall over dramatically play the acoustic air guitar.

!Afterwards!

"How come you didn't tell?" Zayn teased you as you stepped off the stage. You smirked at him.

"Because I don't have to tell you everything!" You laughed, racing him to the table.

Harry

You sat across from Harry who stood at the kitchen bench making tea. You bit your lip nervously, absent mindedly picking at your fingernails. He smiled at you and you returned with a small smile of your own. You avoided his gaze as he poured boiling water into your His and Hers mugs.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" He furrowed his eyebrows. You shook your head, telling him not to worry. You were bound to find them somewhere. He handed you your mug and you gratefully accepted it as he reached over and turned the TV off.

"Harry? Have you seen some disks lying around?" You finally built up the courage to ask him. He grinned at you, sticking his tongue out at you. Your jaw dropped as you put your mug down and sprang out of your seat. "You BASTARD! YOU BETTER NOT HAVE WATCHED THEM!" You playfully hit his chest as he laughed at you. Again he stuck his tongue out at you. You pressed your lips into a thin line, trying to stifle a laugh. "You wouldn't dare Harold Styles." He nodded his head slowly and you frowned.

"We're on fire. We're on fire. We're on fire now. TWO! THREE!" He giggled and you pouted as you trudged up to your bedroom. You heard him following you upstairs and shimmied your butt as you shut the door to your bedroom and put all your weight against it.

"You know they were pretty good love. If I do say so myself!" You heard him knocking on the door and you opened it just enough to stick your head out.

"Really?"

"Really! Now let me in woman." He groaned as you jumped away from the door and held it open to your boyfriend.

A/N- Sorry I haven't uploaded in agaes but no-one has commented and that makes me have sad faces :( and I have been uploading new stories which are ok if i can say so myself, so checking them out, and the other boys are coming soon ok