Your babies first snowfall

Zayn- "Look at the snow babygirl. Youre to little to go out there now. But next year I'll take you out there. And we can make snowmen and everything! I promise." Zayn whispers to Y/D/N as she gazes out the window. Zayn smiles down at her as he holds her in his arms.

Harry- Harry holds your twin boys up as they place the head on the snowman. With his strength he can hold both 2 year olds at the same time. You pull your snowsuit on and join them outside as the snow starts falling again. The boys sit on the soggy ground, as Harry and you pretend to chase the snowflakes.

Niall- "Come on little man, wake up! It's snowed outside." Your husband smiles as he wakes your son up and takes him over to the doorway. You watch as they sit and watch the flakes fall. Your grab their jackets from the hooks and hand them to the boys. They gratefully grab them and Niall helps your toddling son make his way outside.

Liam- "I can be a dinker bottom dinker bottom coconut. I can be- hey girlies look outside!!" Liam laughes as you lift the triplets up to the window. Outside the snow has begun to fall to the ground and a thin layer is coating the driveway. The triplets push their faces up against the window and lazily watch the snow fall.

Louis- "Wake up guys! IT'S SNOWING OUTSIDE!!" Louis screams as you hold your son close to your chest. You pull yourself of the couch and walk to the kitchen window. Sure enough there is a white frosting on the trees and white snow falls peacefully. In a flash Louis runs outside and rolls around in the snow. He stands up and sticks his tongue out as a few snowflakes land on his tongue. You watch as your son laughs toothlessy at his father from the safety of inside.