Acceptance (BoyXBoy)

Hi guys this is my new story and yes its a boyxboy story so if you don't like that sort of thing please do not read this :)

I do hope you enjoy it and can give me honest feedback thanks guys

Update.

This is the first book in the trilogy!

Acceptance 2 and 3 can be found in my works.

Embrace is a spin off from Acceptance and can now also be found in my works.

Hope you enjoy Arrow and Colins journey as much as I have and now continue to do

Votes would mean a lot guys!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think.....I love him," I said as I looked down at my feet.

"You love Colin?" asked Caz as she put both her hands onto my face making me look directly into her blue eyes.

I nodded my head not wanting to answer her question with speech; I didn't trust myself right now.

Caz brought me into a hug and whispered, "I think you would make a great couple, I really do. I still love you Arrow and always will. I'm your best friend and I accept you."

"Thanks but I don't know," I began.

"Don't know what?" she asked.

"I don't know if I am gay or not," I said quietly.

"Oh, Arrow don't worry you will," she smiled.

Chapter One: Trish

A month before........

"I'm not wearing that!" my sister shouted as she threw the dress back at my mother. I had to admit the colour of the dress is green and makes me want to be sick...have a good sense of style, I can't help it.

I sat at the island in the middle of the kitchen drinking a can of coke and eating some chocolate cake with my styled jeans and a top with a Skelton on it. My mother and my annoying sister are in the front room arguing about what my sister is going to wear to the party tonight. I could see them through the open part of our kitchen that looks out into the front room which you would call a hatch. I would shut it but I had already sat down.

"What is wrong with it?" my mother asked.

"It's ugly," my sister simply said.

"I wore it the other week and you said it looked great," my mum said confused.

"I lied, alright. Now can you please give me some money for a dress," she begged.

"No, you wear something out of your wardrobe or don't go. You already broke your brother's door which is coming out of my pocket. Maybe next time you'll learn not to break other people's stuff and then you will be able to have some money," my mum said.

"You spoil everything but lucky I can look good in pretty much anything," she said as she left the front room and headed up the stairs.

"I'll get the door fixed as soon as I get the door honey," she said as she entered the kitchen.

"Don't worry about it mum...I was going to ask if I could have a bit of money as Caz wants to go out for something to eat tonight as we're not into the whole party thing as you know."

"Oh that is fine," she said as she popped her blue handbag onto the counter and began to search for her purse.

I took a sip of coke before I got up from my chair to put my bowel in the sink but I saw my mother looking at me from the corner of her eye. I sighed before I rinsed my bowl and then stuck it in the dishwasher. I went back over to my mum who gave me some money which I put in my jeans.