Prologue

Prologue

One day in Middle-earth Galadriel, the Lady of Light, gave birth to a baby Elleth. She named her Miluiel which means: Admiring. But, there was a great evil and her baby Elleth was not safe. Galadriel and her husband, Celeborn, decided to send Miluiel to Earth to keep her safe.

They did not want to let their tinu (daughter) go, but they knew it had to be done. They knew they had to keep her safe. Galadriel knew that they would see her again. When she turns 75 (20 in human years), she would return to Middle-earth and help to get rid of the evil once and for all.

So, they sent Miluiel to Earth with the help of Mithrandir, a Grey Wizard also known by the name of Gandalf. She was found in the forest by a young couple and they adopted her and raised her as their own. They named her Amelia. She grew up to be a wonderful young girl with a kind and caring heart.

Although Amelia (Miluiel) always felt different, she had a great life. She brightened the lives of everyone she met. She was always helping and doing kind deeds for others. And she had a few great times with her parents and her friends. She was kind, caring, unselfish, thoughtful, and a hopeless romantic. She dreamed about falling in love, but love never came to her.

But there was a part of her that nobody knew about, she was very lonely and felt left out a lot. Sure she had a few friends and she would do anything for them. But she rarely saw them and when she did she always felt sad and like she didn’t belong. Her parents were gone a lot of the time for work. So, most of the time, she was all by herself wishing she had someone in her life she knew truly cared about her.

On the day of Amelia’s (Miluiel’s) 20th birthday, she went for a ride in the woods on her horse, Elaina. She always loved to go for rides and she had not been able to in a while because of how busy she was. Riding helped her to feel happier and forget about how lonely and sad she always felt. She was enjoying galloping through the trees and feeling the wind through her hair when something strange happened.

The time had come for her to return to Middle-earth and to help save it from the evil; and maybe finally find happiness, friendship, and love. It is her destiny.

Here is a description of Miluiel/Amelia so you can picture her better:

Name: Miluiel/Amelia (Meaning-Admiring)

Gender: Girl

Race: Elf

Age: 75 (20 in Human years)

Hair: As a Human- Long, brown. As an Elf- Very long, blonde. Usually wears it down or in a braid.

Eyes: As a Human- Brown. As an Elf- Light Blue.

Clothing: As a Human- Jeans and nice shirts. As an Elf- Usually wears (mainly blue) tunics and leggings. Sometimes will wear dresses.

Personality: She is very passionate about the things and people she loves and cares about. Cares for others deeply. She has a big heart and is always putting others ahead of herself. She always is willing to help those in need.

Likes: Reading, drawing, singing, music, animals, adventuring, riding her horse.

Family: On Earth- Father: Robert and Mother: Marie. On Middle-earth- Real Ada (Father): Celeborn (Meaning-Tall Silver Tree) and Real Naneth (Mother): Galadriel (Meaning-Maiden Crowned by a Radiant Garland).

Friends: On Middle-earth- Idhrenniel. On Earth- London, Gabrielle, and Madilyn.

Enemies: Sauron, Orcs, Saruman, etc.

Weaknesses: Trusts too easily, is really sensitive.

Weapon(s): Elvish daggers given to her by her real Naneth (Mother), bow and arrows.

Other: A locket with a blue flower designed on it.

Home: Grew up on Earth in Auckland, New Zealand. But, gets to Middle-earth while riding her horse through the forest. Middle-earth is her real home.

Backstory: Miluiel is her real name but she is also called Amelia. She was born in Middle-earth to Lady Galadriel and Lord Celeborn and they named her Miluiel. But, because of the evil, they had to send her to Middle-earth to keep her safe. She was found by a young couple and they named her Amelia. She grew up in Auckland, New Zealand. And was a kind and caring young lady. She always brightened up the lives of those around her. She always felt she was different, but had an amazing life. She always had a great time with her friends and family. And she loves to go riding on her horse, Elaina.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you all think of this? I would love to know your thoughts! :) Updates for this book are going to be every Tuesday! Love you all,

~Ellethwen <3

Also, thank you to TheCrazyOne97 for making the book cover! I love it! ^~^