My Stupid Jerk

Seven

Why were hangovers invented? That was the thought running through me mind as I slowly opened me eyes. My head was pounding so hard. I groaned and shoved my face into the pillow. I should just go back to sleep...I was about to when suddenly I realised something. These pillows smell really good. Like amazing good. I lifted my head a peeled open my eyes to look down at the pillow. It wasnt my pillow. Where the fuck was I? Dont freak out, dont freak out, I kept on repeating to myself even though I could feel the worry boiling up inside me. What the hell happened last night and where hell was I?

One of my questions were answered when I rolled, coming face to face with a god. Well not a god but he looked like one. My eyes focused in on the guy. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. It was Blake. Oh god, Oh god, Oh god. Please don't tell me I did. I looked down at myself to realise that I was still in my clothes from last night. I felt some of my worry disappear, but not all of it. Why the hell was I in a bed with Blake.

"Morning babe." I heard Blake whisper. Shit, I woke him up. I was hoping to make a quick escape without hum noticing. That wasn't going to work now. I turned to glare at him, hoping it would make him realise how funny I didn't think this situation was.

"I am not your babe and why the hell are we in bed together." I said getting irritated. I was trying to stay cool but I could feel it slipping. He sat up and brushed one of his hands through his messy hair. God he looked hot, and those abs. They were to die for. What the hell am I thinking? I just wont look at his chest. I looked into his eyes and noticed the way they had that twinkle. They were so beatuful. Snap out of it Violet! He is still the same self centered jerk from TV.

"Well you kinda are my babe. Forgetting about the huge fact that your my mate?" He said. I would of slapped him but I was too tired to move. Blame the hangover. I groaned and collapsed back down onto the bed next to him, not bothering to make an argument. I heard shuffling next to me so I turned my head to the side and opened my sore eyes.. Blake had his head resting on his hand, looking at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked him. He flashed me a small smile.

"Nothing just wondering how I got so lucky to have you." He said, still looking at me funny. I narrowed my eyes at him. That sounds like the most cheesiest line invented. Hand me a bucket.

"Nice try, but I'm not falling for your tricks." I said. It was his turn to narrow his eyes now. Did he really think I was going to believe him? Do I really come across that dumb? He scooted closer to me and grabbed my face in his hands. He looked me straight in the eye, sending a shiver through my body. He has a weird effect on me. Sadly for me, I like it.

"It's not a trick, I mean it. I adore you...Even though I hardly know you, it feels like I know every single detail of your life." He said. He ran his fingers through my hair, making the hangover seem less painfull. I leaned into his hand enjoying the feelings it was giving me. Maybe I will just be mad at him later, when I can keep it up. I looked at Blake and felt myself giving into him. His eyes were so beautiful, unlike anybodys I have ever seen before. They almost seemed to good to be true. Blake was slowly leaning in, looking at my lips with a hungrily .I bit my lip wondering what it would feel like to kiss him. Heaven was the only word I could sum up. Pure heaven. Inches apart, seconds before the mindblowing kiss, a loud ring echoed around the room, making my headache worse. I jumped out of the bed, leaving Blake there looking annoyed, and tried to find the where the noise was coming from. I crawled around the floor for a few more seconds before I cam across my bag. I tipped it open on the floor and grabbed my phone.

"Hello." My voice craked slightly. God, my throat hurts. I really need a drink.

"Where the hell are you Violet!" Maria screamed down the phone. I pulled the phone away from my ear. Never shout at a someone with a killer hangover. It hurts. A lot.

"I snuck out early this morning" I said. I didnt really think she would belive it though. It was a really lame exscuse. Escpessially if you know me really well.

"Yea right Violet, don't even try and lie to me. You couldn't even wake up for school, so what makes you think that I'm going to believe that YOU of all people are going to wake up early, after they probably got pissed out of their mind in Vagas?" She said. OK, she has me there. I was never good at waking up for school. How am I going to get out of this?

"Um...Well-" I stammered, trying to come up with something quickly, but failing miserably.

"You know what, I dont care. Just get back to the hotel now before I hunt you down and drag you back myself." With that disturbing threat, she hung up on me. I threw my phone back in to my bag and stood up.

"Are you leaving?" I heard Blake ask as I put my shoes on.

"Yea, Maria is pissed at me. I cant really blame her though. She must of be worried about me." I said.

"Let me just get dressed and I'll give you a ride." He said. He threw back the covers and stood up in his boxers. He had such a perfect body. Makes it so much harder to say no to him right now.

"I-I don't think that's a good idea." I said. He narrowed his eyes as a smirk spread its way across his face.

"Why, is something wrong?" He took a few steps towards me as I took a few back. Please don't let him come closer, I just want to touch him all over. He knew by the look on his face that I wouldn't be able to control myself much longer.

"Look, I really need to get going." I said while not looking him in the eye. I need to get out of here, like, now.

"Whats the rush, why not stay a little longer. Have some fun." He said. The amusement in his voice snapped me out of it. Did he find this whole mate thing some kind of big joke? Because I do not find it funny one bit.

"Goodbye Blake." I said. I grabbed my bag of the floor and stormed out the door. Slamming it behind me. I could hear him laughing through the door.

Stupid Blake...My stupid Blake.