Arranged by Sydjk_94(Reviewed by JanBear_04)

Title- Arranged

Author- Sydjk_94

Genre- Historical Fiction & Romance

Rating- PG-13

Synopsis- It is 1920 and Ronnie McFirth is a passionate romantic, a lover of both women and money. The woman of his dreams, Lola Hart, is the daughter of a vicious tycoon. When her father finally agrees to let Ronnie court her, he is elated. Only to discover that the Hart family is miserably in debt, and Lola's parents are using him for his money--this during the final years before the Depression.

Chased by numerous women as one of New York's most eligible bachelors, Ronnie is also faced with a difficult decision. Rachel Todd, a fellow socialite and bachelorette, is diagnosed with a fatal sickness. Her last wish? To be wife to Ronnie until her predicted death in two years. In return, the Todd family will present Ronnie with an unprecedented dowry -- enough to convince Lola's father to allow his daughter to marry him.

But when he agrees to the quickie marriage, Ronnie discovers that Rachel wasn't sick at all. In the 20's divorce is unheard of, and if Ronnie wants to marry his the woman of his desires, he must find a way to get rid of Rachel, and fast.

But what if Rachel's intentions weren't evil, after all?

Review-

This story, Arranged by Sydjk_94 has an amazing beginning that I'm sure will continue until the end. It's truly beautiful, written in what seems like an effortless, sophisticated style. The way you write in an an exquisite format definitely adds to the feel of the 1920's setting. You paint an image in my head that plays out like a movie which I love. You don't pile on the details but leave just enough to the imagination. The way you subtly introduced the characters and their personalities was nice because I seemed to learn more about their character as the chapters went on. I already have an opinion about most of your characters in such few chapters. You make me feel like I know them personally and make me want to sometimes knock some sense into them for their acts of stupidity. 

 I don't know much about Historical Fiction but you make me want to learn more about it. You have such talent and your story Arranged definitely expresses that. The romance factor of your story is clearly outlined and it couldn't be any better. You have an amazing story line that seems to be coming alive fairly quickly which is nice. You have me hanging onto every word and creating new guesses of what's to come. Your dialogue is very realistic and adds to the whole affect you bring. And the way you play with words and use them so effortlessly surprises me because it sounds fantastic. I wish the chapters were longer, that's probably the only thing I want more of but your story couldn't be any better and deserves much more attention than clearly given. I didn't notice any spelling errors, grammar or punctuation. You're doing a lovely job writing and I hope you continue! I know I'll definitely be reading more of Arranged.

Rating- 10/10. It was amazing and I wouldn't give you any less of a rating.

And if you're interested in a interview to promote your story just message totallyinsane on her personal account and she'll help you out!

By- JanBear_04/Janaka =]

*If you would like to read this story, it will be in our library! Check it out, it's amazing!

_____________________________________________________________________________