Chapter 1

“Babyyyyyy, come lay with me. Ellie……” I cringed at the sound of the nickname he refused to stop saying. You might think that’s my mate, who wouldn’t? I’m already 19, I should have found my mate by now…. but I haven’t. Let me clarify this now, Hudson is NOT my mate. I don’t even remotely care about him, the opposite actually. He’s a monster and not fit to be an alpha in anyone’s opinion.

“Ellie now!” His sickly sweet voice had turned to a harsh tone. I stepped out of the bathroom and into the bedroom that we share. That’s right, we SHARE a bedroom; not my choice.  Hudson growled in approval and I almost lost my dinner. I quickly walked to the bed and scurried onto my side, my back facing him. He reached out and tightly gripped my waist pulling me into his chest.

“How about we cuddle, Eleanor?” His face was shoved in my neck and I defiantly pulled back.

“My name’s not Eleanor, it’s Elizabeth.” I again attempted to get away but it was useless, his nails dug into my side shooting pain through my body. Through gritted teeth he replied with the same answer as always,

“Don’t be like that Ellie. You know I don’t like it when you act like that.”  I sighed and tightly closed my eyes. I’ve been dealing with this for a little over a year and a half now and it’s always the same situation. It’s actually hard to believe that we were once friends much less a couple. We grew up together and he was always kind and fair. We started dating when I was 15 and he was 17. We dated for a year before he found his mate Eleanor and we separated, although we still remained friends. Some might have found it awkward and at some times it was, but as long as we didn’t do anything risky his wolf never had a problem with me. A couple months after Hudson and his mate mated, she found out that she was pregnant and the whole pack was excited for them. But before they had their baby Eleanor was attacked by some rouges and was killed as well as the child inside her. To say Hudson was devastated would be an understatement. His wolf left him and he didn’t speak to anyone for months, then one day he just snapped. His wolf came back in a fury and Hudson started to make the pack’s life a living hell. He would torture and sometimes kill pack mates, he wouldn’t let anyone leave our territory, and he would lash out at anyone he was around. As if that wasn’t enough, his wolf started to target me. He went crazy and began to think that I was his mate, after all his wolf still had a slight connection with me. He started calling me Eleanor and Ellie for short. I was forced to move in with him and cater to his needs or it meant worse for our pack. At times he even believed that I was carrying his baby, but as much as he tried to make that happen a female wolf can only carry her mate’s baby. He seemed sweet and vulnerable to a certain extent but his vicious side came out one way or another. Sometimes it was just easier for me to stop fighting and agree to whatever bull shit he said.   

“Say goodnight to me Eleanor,”

“Goodnight Hudson,” I said rather rudely.

“Don’t use that tone with me. You’re lucky you’re carrying our child or my wolf would never accept that tone,” I nodded numbly as he lifted my shirt and started to rub my stomach. The feeling similar to spiders crawling on my skin appeared. It took everything I had in me not to rip his hand off and tear it to shreds. After what seemed like years, his hand finally retreated and he laid more to his side of the bed. I breathed a sigh of relief and slowly closed my eyes. I begged the darkness to take me and eventually it did. I was able to rest in a dreamless state where I did not have to worry about Hudson or the rest of the pack members I constantly looked out for. I didn’t want to have to open my eyes back up to reality only to remember that I was pretty much a personal sex slave to a demented alpha. So for now I would just lay back and explore my dreamless state, tomorrow is a different day.

*IMPORTANT*

This is the idea that has been on my mind for a while. I figured I would just get it out there and see how you guys like it before I commit to another story. As you all know I am not finishing GOA because of my medical reasons and the fact that I pretty much lost every chapter I wrote on my computer. I'm not uploading this and telling you that I'm gong to write right away because that is not going to happen. I need time to deal with my medical problems and get out of the hospital for good. BUT.. if I get good feedback on this story I will be more inclined to get better and get writing a lot faster :) Love you guysss. (and if anyone would like to make a cover for this that would be greatly appreciated. Just inbox me and I will send you the info you need to send it)