Take me away

The Blue Moon pack is living in a daily life of terror; their alpha, Hudson Black, once a well-respected young man is leading their pack in fear. After a serious rouge attack killed his pregnant mate, he lost it. Life for the Blue Moon pack became a living hell. Surrounding packs had tried to overthrow the power-crazed alpha but all to no avail. The pack had no choice but to listen to the alpha. They knew that they had one chance to freedom, and that was the Dark Forrest pack. Led by the strongest alpha in North America, Greggory Bowen, they had the power necessary to take down Hudson Black. The future of every person in the pack lies in one man’s hands. But can the Blue Moon pack put trust in the powerful alpha Bowen? At the young age of 24, he was already known as a cold-hearted killer with a gaze hard enough to turn the average man to stone.

Liz is an average female wolf that was thrown into this disaster. She’s the sweetheart of the pack and after the years of torture has become one of the weakest members. Her childhood friend and former lover has become the very monster that had made her so weak. She needs a hero to save her, a mate to love her, a friend to show her trust, a motivator to give her hope, and unknowingly she needs Greggory.